Chapter 13

Izzy's POV
I held Ali closer to me while all four of us went and look for flashlights to turn on back the lights, we searched high and low until we found 2 flashlights we headed for the break box where we turned on the light and I cleared off the bed of the stuff that the crazy bitch placed on it and me and babe went to have a shower, I spooned her in my arms until she fell asleep. I stayed awake for a little while longer thinking about the mess I have put my best friends in and the one I love, how stupid can I be to have a fling with a girl who i knew nothing of and expected sweet sailing. *Smh*

I got out of bed and went for a glass of water, while I was down stairs I thought I saw a shadow figure run pass me but when I checked again I was the only one in sight.

Heading back into the room when I was hit over the head, all I could think about is the promise I was about to break to my baby Ali.
**************************************
Arizona's POV

As I stepped over her unconscious body, you son of a bitch I told you didn't I, if I can't have you no one can. I pull her sweet but sexy ass down to the wine cellar and tie her up, I sprinkle some water on her face and to my astonishment     Here I was surrounded by dick #1 and Dick #2, "What you little punk ass think your gonna do?" as I point a gun at Isabella's head. They stood their ground as I started to slap Izzy around a little, "if any of you make any noise to wake that bitch that you love so much I kill her now you're gonna leave her and you're gonna stay with me for the rest of your life." "You're a crazy ass son of a bitch I will never love you the way that I love her, you can shoot me now cause you will never take her place."

I crank the gun and as I fired the shoot and hit Izzy in the chest, that's when I felt it, i was knocked over the head by some one from behind and I fell to the ground  like a piece of meat about to be savored by its prey.