Chapter 3

Iz POV

Sitting in Chem class waiting for the teacher to arrive, preparing my self for class I notice this girl with blue eyes, short dirty blond hair with a body to die for. She walked over to me asking if the seat next to me was taken and I said no. She had an American accent and it was lovely everything about her was lovely down to her smile. I leaned over and introduced my self, "Hi my name is Isabella", "I'm Arizona" she said. "Nice to meet you" I replied with a wink.

Here I am flirting with this girl, new girl to be exact in Chem class so I could get my mind off the one I've been thinking about all morning, and Arizona was indeed a great catch a delicious piece of meat. Can't wait to tell Ali about my new attraction.

Mrs. Johnson stepped into class and told us we would be learning about the periodic table today. Seeing I liked Chem, I already new a few things about the periodic table that gave me some time to admire Arizona, class went by quickly and I told Arizona that I would see her when I see her and went to second period where I had physics.

Physics was not one of my favorite subjects, I wasn't a fan of physics and physics wasn't a fan of me either. But for sure I would manage to get a passing grade from it, I was starved I couldn't wait for lunch time to come around so that I could finally tell Ali about my new flirt and most of all I wanted to see her face again.

Just like Chem, Physics went by quickly a little too quick I think. I'm off to Ali's class room where I waited on her to come out of class and we went for lunch. During lunch time I told her about Arizona and how I think I might like her. We stood in the lunch line and waited to be served. We both got burgers and fries, as we were walking to our table, Arizona waved at me and I smiled, looking over at Ali and I realized that she gave Arizona the stink eyes. I didn't think much of it as I was just caught in the daze of her smile, so we walked to our table and sat down and ate in silence. I could see that Ali was deep in thought and a little upset at the same time, I tried asking what was wrong but she didn't pay me any mind.