Chapter 5

Izzy's POV

Tears filled my eyes, here it is that I hurt my friend all for a fling that might not go anywhere, but then again why was she really hurt?? I cried myself to sleep the night, I fell asleep into a deep trance.  "Izzy I love you I really do and I know we have just met but I have loved you for awhile now jus didn't know how to tell you" "I love you too" she walked over to me and kissed me deeply and passionately, we ended up making love all night. As we were making deep passionate love I could not make out the face until....

my phone rang and woke me from my sleep and to my surprise I was dreaming, I was hot and bothered and breathing heavily, I jumped up fully and realized I was having a dream about Ali, a sex dream that is, but me and Ali are jus best friends.

I won't lie of late I've been thinking about her in a sexual way but I really don't think she views me that way "deep sigh". I go into the bath and have a shower, to my surprise Ali was in the shower waiting for me I jumped at the chance and started to kiss those juicy pink lips, she inserted me deeply and started to fuck me hard I screamed out her name and I was about to come my phone rang and to my surprise I was having another dream. "Hello Isabella why aren't you in school?" "School wait what time is it, and who is this?"
"It's Ali you ass!!"
"ahhhmmm Ali I'm not feeling well I will call you later."
I hang up the phone and this time for sure I went into the shower and had a bath.