Chapter 8

Ali's POV

Edward and Jasper invited me to spend thanksgiving weekend at one of Jasper's friend's mansion, the thing is I wasn't sure because I so wanted to spend thanksgiving with Izzy, but seeing that we hardly talk anymore why not hang with my two best boy friends. So of course I asked if Izzy would be there, Edward answered "no Ali we would not do that to you, unless you would want us to invite her so it would be the four of us as friends again, because seriously Ali it tears us apart to see you guys upset."

"No please don't invite her please," they both agreed. "So when do we leave for this mansion?" "on Tuesday after school, me and Jasper will pick you up for school that morning" "okay so Tuesday it is."

Tuesday morning came by so fast, I've already packed my bags and had something to eat. Waiting for those two knuckle head to show up, as I wait I hear my mom's voice "So how is Isabella doing? It has been ages since I saw her, you two use to be thick as thieves, you know Als I always thought you two would end up together", ( a puzzled look crossed my face) "oh baby don't look like that I see how you look at her, plus you never showed any sign of liking any boy plus I see the way she looks at you too, she adores you Als". (oh please mom you must be dreaming).

Beeeeeeeeeepppppp Beeeeepppppppp

"Bye mom will see you after thanksgiving."
"okay baby and don't worry you will see that I'm right Isabella really loves you my dear."

I walk through the door and close it behind me, a tear fell from my eyes "so you think mom" in a whisper only if that was true started to cry harder. I sobbed all the way to the car and in the car, the boys didn't bother to ask but allow me to cry in silence.