Chapter 9

Edward's POV

I haven't really heard Alice cry before but I know she is hurting but only if she would listen to Izzy then she will know that Izzy loves her as much as she loves her, I really hope this plan of Izzy works because I can't bare to see both of them hurt in the way they are.

**************************************
Jasper's POV

Oh boy what did I agree to this weekend I just hope this works because I can't wait to have my baby alone for the holiday and if our two friends are at it then it won't be a happy thanksgiving after all, I really hope Izzy and Ali can work things out and that, that crazy bitch doesn't mess up things for these two because if she does I'm a kill a bitch.

**************************************

School went by fast everyone greeted their friends and wished them a Happy Thanksgiving  and that they will enjoy their time with family and friends. Strange Isabella wasn't in school today I so hope she was okay and that Arizona didn't get a hold of her and that she and Alice will finally make up and be together it hurts to see them apart, you can do it girls I'm in your corner believe it or not. "Lol"

**************************************

Ali's POV
We left school at lunch time seeing we had to travel far to get to Jaspers friend mansion, " I should really talk to Izzy you know she will be home for the holidays alone and I haven't seeing or heard from here since she told me she was gonna give me space". Sigh I miss you so much Iz *deep breath*. It was a long journey  but one that I really needed to get my mind off of stuff and to think about what my mom said.

Three hours later we made it to the mansion it was huge and looked lovely, "we're so gonna have a lot of fun this weekend boys I so needed this thank you so much." "We're gonna order pizza any special topping Alice" "mhmmmm no I'm fine with anything you guys choose" I respond.

"okay it will be here in 35mins" In the mean time I went to put down my stuff and walked around the house for a little.

"Hey guys they have a pool and a pool table,I'm a have a swim okay?" they shouted from upstairs and said okay then I heard a knock on the door and they asked me to get it. Walking to the door in just my swim wear and a towel, I hear a familiar voice that made my heart skip a beat "someone ordered two large pizza" when the person removed the pizza from there face it was her my crush, my best friend, the one I love so much. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "Nice to see you too Ali" she responds with a small smirk.

"Hey boys pizza is here come and get it just the way you like it guys", "so what type did you get for me? or I should say us? no you and if you want you can share it with me?" "here is your box" I took the box from her "thank you" I opened it and saw cheese pizza covered with M&M spelling out I'm sorry and you're the only one for me. I was awwwww struck and all I could do was take up the pizza and pull her into the room I chose and closed the door behind us.