Chapter 1

Isabella's POV

Leaning on the hood of my Audi sports car waiting on Ali so that we can go get our favorite breakfast before school, gazing out into the beautiful sunlight I saw the most astonishing figure ever, to my surprise it was my best friend Alice the way she look in that short purple dress, the way she glows in the  morning light so perfect, as she walks towards me I was caught in a trance, she had my mind wrapped in her figure and all her glory.

"When did my best friend get so hot? Was she always this hot or was I too busy flirting around with others that I was so blinded by the distraction to see what was right in front of me all this time?"

Alice approaches and I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize how close she was. "Earth to Izzy, heey you okay?" She asks, snapping me back to reality "Ahmmm hey, yes I am" I go around and open her door.

I couldn't stop admiring those sweet lips of hers and I could not fathom what had come over me to be looking at my best friend like a piece of meat. I stayed silent for most of the journey to pancake delight apart from the little convo we had about our summer.

As I parked in the carpark I came out and opened her side of the door and waited for her to step out of the car then I locked the doors. We walked to the building and I opened the door for her. We took our seats at the window as I watch her slide into the seat opposite from me, she did it with such grace.

A waitress came and took our order, we both ordered blueberry chocolate pancakes with chocolate milk.
As the waitress walked off I asked "So, did you find any love partner while I was gone?" She replied with a shrug saying not a soul, as I heard her response my heart did summersaults and I was filled with joy. Not understanding these feelings, I allowed my thoughts to consume me until the waitress came back with our food, we said our thank you and sat and ate our pancakes in light convo.

Looking down at my watch I realized we would be late for school if we didn't leave soon. I cursed under my breath and paid for the food and we went out to the car.