Chapter 14

Ali POV
After knocking that psycho bitch lights out I ran over to my baby and started to scream out, I called out for Edward to call the police and ambulance while I instructed Jasper to tie the bitch up while I added pressure to Izzy's wound, "baby stay with me don't go please I just got you and I'm not ready to let you go as yet" Izzy looked up at me and smiled and said "I love you" then she closed her eyes......."nooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo Izzy please don't leave me" I kissed her cold lips as I called Jasper over to hold pressure until the ambulance came, I looked over to see Arizona laughing and crying at the same time then she mutter "I told her if I can't have her nobody can" I jumped on top of her and started to hit the taste out of her mouth, the only thing she could taste was the metallic taste of her own blood because when I was through with her all her teeth were loose. Officer Augustine came and pulled me off of her and I shouted "let me go I'm a kill her for hurting my Iz."

The ambulance came and took Izzy to the ambulance she lost a lot of blood on reaching the hospital, I called my mom and she met us there. Dr Arthur came and updated us that Izzy was in a deplorable condition and may not make it out of surgery. "you better do all you can do doc or I'm a..." I ran into my mothers arms and started to cry uncontrollably.

It has been three weeks since the incident with the bitch that hurt my baby and I haven't heard anything as yet. My mom had to pry me away from the hospital in the second week and I can't stomach to go back and see Iz like that. Although I really need to know what's going on.

I heard movements downstairs and decided to go see what mom was up to. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I had to steady myself before running and jumping into Isabella's arms.

"Woah Alice," my mom says "take time with her"

We all start giggling as I draw Iz up to my room and kiss her senseless.

"I really missed you baby, don't ever leave me again."

"I won't babe, I love you!" As I was about to say "I love you too!" Izzy was on top of me screwing the day lights out of me, I had to be quiet cause mom and Victoria were down stairs, as she went deeper inside of me hitting against my walls and g-spot I screamed out damn baby I missed you and iiiiiiii looooooove yyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuu, then my alarm went off and I realized I was dreaming, I laid back down in bed and tears filled my eyes I can't believe babe isn't here, to my surprise I heard my bathroom door open and the voice I adore and love spoke "baby why are you crying I only went to the bathroom to check my bandage you worked it out last night", I pulled her into bed and kissed those sweet pink lips of hers.

                            Fin!