Chapter 10

Izzy's POV

So she dragged me into the room where I thought she forgave me and I could probably show her how much she means to me. But she's just standing and staring out the window while I'm on the bed staring at her.

"So...." She begins... "What do you mean by I'm the only one for you?"

Oh dear, I thought. I knew she didn't feel the same. Why was I so stupid?

"Uhmm...you know..You have always been there for me, you showed me love even when I don't deserve it. *Clears throat* after coming back from summer holiday I started to see you in a different light and I was scared and I didn't know how to tell you that I love you more than just a friend, that I want us to be together forever, I was scared Ali i mean I'm not sure if u felt the same way until that time I made a poor judgment call and screwed Arizona at school that I figured out that you feel the same way, but now I think I was wrong. Listen Ali I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to okay I tried staying away from you so I could protect you but I can't anymore."

"Protect me" Ali shouted out "protect me from what and who??" "from Arizona she said if she can't have me no one can, and then I started having dreams about you Ali and that's when I know no one could stop me from being with you anymore, that's why I asked the boys to help me out this weekend and your mom of course so that we could get to spend some time together.

*moving a little closer to Ali* baby I love you *covered my mouth* " I can't believe I said that out loud", I will sleep in the room across from you okay " walking to the door" when Ali grabbed me by the waist and start kissing me, I lift her up and rip off her clothes all of that sexual frustration that I have been keeping in for her I let it all out, I gentle place her on the bed where I removed the rest of her clothes and spread her legs wide, looking at her mesmerizing body I look into her eyes then move my lips down to her jewel where i tasted her glory eating every inch of her watching her squeal out and holding back a moan, I grab her pearl between my teeth as I gently nudge on it and sucking until she can't take it anymore, I moved my lips up to her breast as I massaged them with my tongue, I move my hand along her legs as I slowly inserted my finger inside her taking my time to savor every inch of her so she know that she is special and not like Arizona,as I continue to go deeper and harder in her as she screams and moan out my name from the pleasure that she is feeling.

As I watch every inch of her facial expression in the moon light I go deeper and deeper hitting against her g-spot and making her body convulse, as I continue to hit against her g-spot I can feel some one watching us, but to the pleasure I'm making her feel I did not care all I was thinking about was her and only her.

We cuddled that night and talked about everything I watched her sleep in my arms as I hear my phone vibrated to my surprise it was a text from Arizona,
Text: you and that bitch are gonna die you never took your time and make love to me like you just did to her.

"Shit" Ali woke and ask me what's wrong I answered her calmly and said nothing babe go back to sleep, kissed her on her forehead and told her I love her, I'm going down stairs for a glass of water go back to sleep when you wake you'll be in my arms, "she smiled I love you Isabella Benson" my heart beamed with joy.

Now to go deal with that psycho bitch.
Text: where are you, you bitch come on out and face me like the bitch you are and don't ever threaten Ali ever again.

I head down stairs for a glass of water and checked everywhere to ensure that it was closed up and secure then went back up stairs to my baby, as we lie peacefully in bed till morning light.