Chapter 6

Ali's POV

Did that ass jus hang up on me, wait did she say she was not feeling well or was she lying so she could go back to fucking what's her face.

Indeed that's just what she is doing, Arizona was no where to be found. I thought we were friends she could have jus said I'm staying home today because I'm having a booty call than to fake sick and tell me a lie.
Text: you lying piece of shit you're sick huh? more like having a booty call with your new piece of ass. I thought we were best friends. I don't want to talk to you for awhile Isabella just.......

I can't believe she had the nerve to lie to me, it's a good thing I drove today. Walking to the principal's office I go and talk to her. "Ms. Smith can I please go home, I'm not feeling well." I plead, trying to look unwell. "Okay Alice hope you feel better soon" she responds caring my and I smile "thank you Ms. Smith".

You see I'm not a bad student so it was okay for me to ask to be excused for the rest of the day. Few minutes later I felt my phone buzzing it was Iz, text: Ali what are you talking about I'm home alone if you don't believe come see for your self. Ali I'm sorry for the other day i really am please believe me I'm home alone you're my best friend I wouldn't lie to you like that.

Battling with my thoughts wondering if I should go over and see if she is okay or is she really lying, she is my best friend after all and if she is sick I should go be a friend.

Text: okay Izzy I'm coming over to check on you to make sure you're okay.

I jumped in my car n revved the engine twice and started out for Izzy's house. Just as I pulled up I saw Arizona walking away from the door. "that lying tramp I'm a kill her".

**************************************
Izzy's POV
Knock knock, to my surprise it wasn't my best friend but Arizona, "Arizona what are you doing here?"  "I came to see you boo" "listen you can't be here". "Why not?" she asked. "Because there isn't anything between us it was wrong of me to make you feel that way, it was just a one time thing." "No it's not" she kissed me on the lips, then whispered "if I can't have you no one will."

As she walked off I saw Ali pulling up, oh shit I'm dead meat Ali is so gonna cut me out of her life for good now, she is gonna think I lied to her when in all honesty I didn't sigh, why is it so hard to tell your best friend you like them more than a friend.

I thought Ali was gonna drive come up but to my surprise she sped off down the road leaving me with my jaw to the ground in disbelief and hurt.

I decided to give her some space weeks have passed that I haven't spent anytime with my best friend and during that time Arizona been freaking me the hell out, causing me for sure not to speak to Ali, the only persons I speak to these days are Edward and Jasper and they would tell me how Ali is doing.

I confided in Edward and Jasper of my feelings for Ali and how all four of us should go some where and hang out but they were to keep it as a surprise and don't tell Ali I was coming. Later that day after school Arizona followed me into the bathroom and started to kiss me I pushed her away but it was too late Ali had already walked in and saw us, Arizona new that Ali was coming she set me up.