Chapter 12

Edward's POV

While Jasper and I were making out we heard Izzy making a lot of noise screaming on the top of her lungs, we rushed to see what the commotion was all about but to our surprise Ali was giving it to Izzy damn good. I think they were both trying to out do each other because trust me Izzy is so beating Ali in the screaming department, as we were enjoying our girl x girl action we heard a crashing sound coming from the living room, Ali and Izzy both jumped up and in their astonishment they saw both me and Jasper staring at them. Izzy started to blush and gather her clothes up and got dressed while Ali dragged on her shirt and we all ran to where the sound was coming from and that's when we saw it a note stating "you're gonna die tonight whore". Ali looked at Izzy with a questioning eye and Jasper gave me the babe I'm scared look.

**************************************
Ali's POV
"Isabella what the fuck is going on??" "oh boy she used my full name, babe it's nothing" "Don't you dare stand here and tell me it's nothing!" "Okay Ali it's Arizona, she is obsessed with me and as I told you before she said if she can't have me then no one can and she has been spying on us last night she texted me after we made love and threatened me". "Well guess what you're mine and she has to go through me first" "And us!" the boys shouted out "before she can have you, now let's eat".

Babe went into the kitchen and prepared mash potatoes and corn with steam veg and fry chicken and corn bread "smells good babe lets eat."

Later that evening we all had beer and went by the pool side to have a little fun before calling it a night, I left Iz, Edward and Jasper in the pool while I ran up stairs to get another towel when I saw that the sheet on our bed was slashed and a snake head was found between the sheets, I started to scream and ran back down the stairs to every one, I ran straight into Iz arms, while I was in her arms the light went off and a voice echoed through the house and a evil laughter followed, then the voice echoed again "you're mine all mine, and you all are gonna die"