Chapter 11

Ali's POV

Waking up in the arms of this beautiful creature beside me is one I hoped for,for years and to finally have it, it seems like a dream. Last night was amazing I couldn't imagine to feel so loved and appreciated like I did last night it was jus mhmmm amazing. Izzy's phone went off and yes I'm suppose to trust her and I do, i kissed her on her lips and her eyes flashed open, I can see the tiredness in her eyes but damn baby looks so amazing in this light.

"Sorry to wake you boo, you got a text message and I'm hungry." Izzy burst out in laughter "are you pregnant? you're always hungry" she kisses me on the jaw and said "okay baby I'm coming" after she looked at her phone she had a look of worry across her face, and when I asked her what's wrong she joked and said "my baby is hungry and I have to feed her before she calls 119". I pushed her and said not funny, we slowly opened our door so that we wouldn't wake Edward and Jasper, but to our surprise they were already up and having a heated  make out session in the sofa. Izzy and I tip toed around them and sat at the bar stool and watched them until they were finished.

But to our surprise it wasn't finishing any time soon and it was getting me and Izzy horny all over, I pulled Izzy to the pool table and I whispered in her ears "I wanna fuck you hard and fast like no one has before" she swallowed hard and said "babe how about being gentle lol" I pulled her to the table and pushed her on top then climbed on top of her swiftly, I pull her shorts to the side and insert her fast and deep. As I continue to plow deeper and faster inside her, she starts to moan softly and she wasn't hitting the notes that I wanted so I went deeper and faster inside her biting on her neck causing her to scream out loudly and begging me to slow down. I bit the bottom of my lip and pulled off her shorts swiftly and went down on her licking and fucking her with my tongue friskily causing her to be clawing her way through the pool table and pulling away from me, as she tries  to pull away I pinned her hip against the table and lick faster and harder than I would a ice cream cone.  As I  pushed her closer to her climax she was about to cum, when something came crashing through the widow stopping me as I was about to make her cum uncontrollably.

Everybody out of breath runs to the smashed window finding a brick on the floor with a note on it saying "you're gonna die tonight whore you have what I want xoxox."