Chapter 1

You were new to Konona , both of your parents died and you were an only child. You were a shy and awkward person. You had no friends (other than video game friends, but those don't count) that was until you met him.

Your POV-

"But [Cousin's/Name]! I don't want to go!' You shouted.

" Too bad [Y/N] you have to!" Your cousin replied.

[C/N] pushed you into their car and drive you to school.

"Bye [Y/N]! Have fun!" Said [C/N]

"Whatever bye," you replied while taking out your Gameboy (does anyone remember those? I do :P)
While you where walking down the halls you heard screaming. Confused you went to go check it out. You turned the corner and saw a crowd of fangirls around your locker.

'Oh great' you thought. You put your Gameboy in your skinny jean pocket (sorry if you don't wear jeans) . You got to your locker but you realized that the crowd of fangirls were near a locker next to yours. You looked over to see a guy with duck butt hair at his locker.

'Hmm. So that's why they're gawking about' you thought.

•Time skip to English•

The crowd of fangirls and the same guy were in your class. The teacher was running late so you decided to play some Pokèmon while you wait. All was good until you heard screaming. When you heard that your [Fav/Pokemon] lost and passed out. Annoyed you screamed

"OH MY GOD WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP? IT'S SO ANNOYING TO HEAR YOU GUYS SCREAM OVER A GUY! IT IS JUST A GUY! JUST GET A LIFE AND STOP SCREAMING ABOUT IT!"

Everyone looked at you, you blushed and everyone was quiet. The fangirls were scared and they ran out of the classroom.

"Oh my god thank you!" Sighed the teen.

"No problem," you replied.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked.

"[F/N], [F/N] [L/N]," you replied.

"Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke replied.

"Nice to meet you Sasuke," you said

"Nice to meet you too. Well see ya!" He replied.

~Well there goes a chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed because it's 1 a.m. right now xD so I am tired right now, but I hope you liked it!

Please comment, vote, follow 😃