Chapter 11-

~ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL THE LEMON! WHOOOOO! THAT IS GOING TO BE FUN!

No ones POV-

After you were done with helping Sasuke with his hangover you and Tri-chan went to the kitchen to get some coffee, because you guys have been up since 8 a.m. and it's 11 a.m.. You guys got your coffee and sat down on the couch. You played games on your phone while Tri-chan was reading fanfiction while listening to her music. Eventually Sasuke needed help again.

Your POV-

I walked into Sasuke's room to see him in the bathroom puking his guts out again.

I sighed,"poor baby."

I realized I said this out loud when j heard Sasuke reply," heh thanks, babe,"

Did he just call me babe?

"A little flirty today are you?" I asked.

"Heh, I guess you can say that," he replied.

"Do you need help with your hair?"

"Yeah,"

I took out a scrunchie from my room and pulled his hair back. While he threw up I rubbed and patted his back. I just felt so bad for him, yet again he should've listened to Tri-chan.

"You know, you should've listened to Tri-chan then you wouldn't be in this situation,"

"I know, but.....Itatchi and them forced me to,"

"Whatever,"

He finally stopped puking and went back to bed, I got him more water, bread, and pain killers. I came back and said,"here eat the bread, you've been throwing up too much you need to eat something,"

He ate it and gave him the pills.

"Take it,"

As Sasuke being stubborn as he is, he refused.

"No! I'm not taking those!"

"Do I need to falcon kick your ass?"

(Yeah you've been playing too much of that lately xD)

He took the pills and went back to sleep.

I went back to the living room to see Tri-chan on the couch in the fetal position.

"Are you okay?"

"I didn't know it had a lemon"

(If you guys don't know I can't read or write lemons without being...um...slightly aroused and nervous, so if I don't know that a fanfiction has a lemon I get into the fetal position and start making crying noises)

"The fanfiction?"

"Mmmhmm,"

"Who were reading about?"

"Um.....I don't want to talk about it,"

"Was it you and Deidara?"

"No, it was yaoi,"

I laughed.

"SasuNaru?"

"Yep,"

I started bursting out into laughter as I heard that.

"Well let's go play some cod (call of duty) to get our minds off of this,"

"Okay,"

°2 hours later°

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT GUY WAS TOTALLY HACKING!" I yelled.

"Shush (Y/n), our boyfriends are hungover remember,"

"Oh yeah...heh...whoops,"

"Will you guys shut the fuck up!" Hidan yelled.

"How about you!" Tri-chan yelled back.

"How about we take a break and get some pizza, Doritos, and Mt.Dew?"

"Sure,"

ΠTime Skip because I'm lazy as fuckΠ

"Well there goes another round lost," grumbles Tri-chan.

"-sigh- yep," I sighed.

"Did we really go through 2 boxes of pizza, 4 liters if Mt.Dew, and 3 bags of doritos?" Tri-chan asked.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Hey is it okay if I call you 'sis'?"

"Yeah that's fine,"

I was proud. No one had called me sis. Well I never had a sister but still, it was a nice thought.

"Hey I'll be right back I need to check on Sasuke,"

"Okay, I'll make a new class in the mean time,"

I went to check on Sasuke and he was still asleep, he looked like a kitten.

"Awwww,"

I went up to him and kissed his forehead and I felt arms wrap around me and put them on their lap.

"Sasuke, you're still sick,"

"But I'm fine though,"

"Okay prove it,"

Sasuke's POV-

I picked up (Y/n) and brought her closer to my waist so she wasn't so close to my crotch.

"That still doesn't prove anything. I mean do something that will be productive. I know what you're trying to do," said (Y/n).

"Damn it,"

"Maybe tomorrow,"

"Fine," I grumbled.

~Yay I'm done! Well see you guys in the lemon

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....HAH!