Chapter 15

Sorry if it has taken me awhile to write, I've been depressed lately and have been trying to put my life back on the line, so here's your story!

No one's POV

"Huh, I'm shocked," Hidan said.

"Hm?" You said while turning to face Hidan.

"I'm shocked that Sasuke actually managed to get a girlfriend and get her pregnant," replied Hidan.

"Um, is there something wrong? You're not swearing like usual," Tri-chan asked.

"Well shit," replied Hidan

"There we go," you sighed.

"So how far are you guys?" Kisame asked.

"2 months," replied Tri-chan.

"2 weeks," you replied.

"Ah I see, Tobi will be a good boy and be nice to (Y/n) and Tri-chan!" Tobi yelled.

You and Tri-chan covered your ears and after Tobi was done talking you two went outside to sit down and relax. Luckily enough, no one was looking for the base at this point because hell they had to move it somewhere else after the first one collapsed.

"Hey um, Itachi is making dinner what do you guys want?" Sasuke asked.

"What is he planning on making?" You asked.

"Noodles and curry chicken," replied Sasuke.

"Sure," both you and Tri-chan said at the same time.

Sasuke walked back inside and left the two of you alone again. Time passed and thou guys ate dinner and were getting ready for bed.

•Time skip to 6 months later •

"Wow, you sure you aren't pregnant Tri-chan?" You asked while poking her stomach.

"I am sure, I'm just really skinny," chuckled Tri-chan.

"You can say that again," you replied.

Then there was a kick, it was your stomach, and Tri-chan had one too. She didn't have long anyway, at any moment her water can break. Then there was a puddle, it was both of you. How can it be both of you? Tri-chan is understandable but you? No. It must be premature.

"Did your water just break?" Sasuke asked while he walked into the room.

Both of your shook your heads yes and Sasuke ran to get Deidara so they can rush you to a hospital.

~Wellp! I'll do the birth scene in the next chapter so yeah! Bye guys ❤💛💚💙💜

❤💜💙
❤💛💙

Lols I'm lazy af 😂