Chapter 5

~Olay guys I'm gonna be using __ for your name now. Everything else will be the same except the sign change for your name~

After gym you were done getting dressed and were waiting by the gym doors to leave and you got a text from (C/N).

'Hey ___! I packed all your stuff so if you can find someone just head home and get your suitcases and head to their house! Bye!'

In tiny, tiny text it said 'bitch'

To be honest you were pissed the fuck off. You almost threw your phone until Hinata came by.

"Hey ___-chan! Are you okay? You seem a little mad," asked Hinata.

"Yeah, just my cousin kicked me out so I need to stay with someone," you sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I wish I had room but Naruto is staying with me," said Hinata.

"-sigh- Now what am I going to do? I have to stay with someone!" You exclaimed.

"You can stay with me," said Sasuke.

"Um...are you sure? I mean there are the fangirls and it would be awkward," you replied.

"Nah it'll be fine. Besides no one knows where I live," said Sasuke.

"Okay, I'll have to head home first and get my cases," you replied.

"Okay then," Sasuke replied.

Ring ring ring!

The bell rang. Time to head home

(Here I'll explain. Since author-chan is lazy and doesn't want to have write a 7th period, she decided to make the school day 6 classes long.)

Your POV-

I was walking to my cousin's house with Sasuke and honestly it was a little awkward but I didn't care. We finally arrived and grabbed your stuff.

"So how are we going to get to your house? I'm not walking with these," you asked.

"Just wait...my brother will be here. Just wait," Sasuke replied.

Ten minutes passed and we saw a bird fly from the sky and saw Itachi, Tobi, and Deidara on the bird (because it's Deidara's) and they flew down to us.

We hopped on we were off.

~Time Skip brought to you by.....Itachi's fabulous cooking!

We finally arrived at the Akatsuki base and we entered. A lot if people were there. The 2 that stood out the most was Author-chan was hugging Deidara while he was trying to blow up Tobi.

'Oh great' I thought. 'This is going to be fun'

~Why hello! I finally updated for you guys! So the reader is living with Sasuke! And yes I was hugging Deidara in the story *chuckles and starts to cry* I need help. But I'll stay strong! Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!~

Man I hate my fucking life ~Author Chan