Chapter 13-

~Okay before I start the next few chapters are going to be in 3rd person if that's fine. I can't really do your POV that well without using you, he, or she xD.

Enjoy!

3rd Person

You fell asleep in Sasuke's arms and brought you to your room and put a blanket over you.

•Time skip to the next day because of your lazy ass author•

Your POV (because in 3rd person it would be weird)

I woke up the next day to have a stomach ache, a really bad one, starting to feel extremely nauseous I quickly ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I went to the toilet and sat next to it waiting for something to come up, and something did....a lot of it.

I started puking my guts out, sadly, I didn't lock the door in the way in so Sasuke heard me.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! Are you okay?" Sasuke asked.

"No, I've been puking my guts out," I replied.

"Did you eat something bad?"

"No, I only ate a bagel and that's it,"

"I'll be right back,"

Sasuke's POV

I ran out the bathroom and to the kitchen and check the expiration date on the food. Luckily they weren't going bad, but why is (Y/n) sick all of the sudden?

-sigh- I guess I have to ask Itatchi or Tri-chan. Great.

By a stroke of luck (Y/n) finally stopped puking and walked out of the bathroom limping a but holding her stomach. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and gave it to her.

Your POV

"Heh, thanks,"

"You're welcome,"

I went to the couch and sat down. I turned on the TV and saw it was 6:30. I must've been throwing up for 5 minutes or so.

"Are you feeling better?" Sasuke asked.

"No," I replied.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel bloated and my whole body hurts (please tell me you get that onision reference)"