Chapter 6-

You anime sweat dropped and asked, "Author-chan what the hell are you doing?"

I replied, "hugging Deidara,"

You shrugged and Sasuke showed you were you will be staying. Lucky for you, you shared a room with me. Out if nowhere someone screamed.

"GET SOME SASUKE! GET SOME!"

You blushed and walked to your bed and shut the door. Sasuke ran off and started yelling at Itachi, you laughed and started putting your stuff away.

•Time Skip•

After a few hours of unpacking and setting up your PS4 (sorry if you don't play PlayStation I just don't like Xbox) you were finally done. I came into the room and said, "Hey ___ dinner is ready."

You left the room and went to the kitchen where dinner was served. It wasn't much of course. Sasuke had tomatoes (*sigh* as usual), Tobi well he had candy, and the rest of the Akatsuki had whatever Itachi made.

It was sort of quiet, too quiet for Tobi's liking and he left to go bother someone. As the worse decision he went to go bother Deidara and well explosions were going off, and you saw Tobi running to the kitchen and hid behind you.

"___-chan! Deidara-senpai is scaring me," said Tobi.

You sighed and did nothing.

"Dei, go back to your room," I said silently.

"B-but, hm," Deidara replied.

"No buts go now," I lowly growled.

He left and so did Tobi. It was just you and Sasuke. Everyone else either went to their rooms or went out to train. You sighed and started staring out the window. It was getting dark so you went to your room to go brush your teeth and get ready for bed, but someone stopped you before you could get to.

"Can you stay a little longer?" Sasuke asked.

"Ugh fine," you replied and sat down on the couch.

Sasuke did the same but he was a little too close for comfort, so you scooted a bit and he did the same. It got to the point where you almost fell off the couch.

"Hey um, _-___. Um I have a question to ask you," said Sasuke.

"What is it?" You asked while playing on your phone.

"Um...I-I-"

~lol cliffhanger! Well here's another chapter :P.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Please vote, comment, share it, and add it to your library!

See you guys!

Bye 💜