Chapter 16-

~ok I ran out if pictures so I used a picture of me after the eye doctor xD but here is the story! And this will have the birth!

No one's POV-

You were instantly sent to the hospital after you said your water broke, but how? You only had 2-3 months left. Unless, you counted wrong.

You felt a sudden pain in your stomach and you squeezed Sasuke's hand. You guys finally arrived at the hospital and they put you in a room and they can wait.

Soon enough the nurses came in and set you up in an IV unit and a heart monitor. A doctor came in and went to see how far you had.

"Well I'm sorry to say Ms.(Y/n) but, you're only 3 cm,"said the doctor.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" You almost yelled because of a contraction.

"It means you have to wait a little longer, and if you want we can put you on pain killers," replied the doctor.

"No, I rather deal with it," you said.

After that the doctor left to GI check on Tri-chan, well she was whisked away to another room so she can give birth

You on the other hand had to wait.

"Sasuke," you sighed.

"Yes darling?" Sasuke asked.

"If I die through this, will you please take care of the child? And I want Tri-chan to be the aunt since I'm an only child," you said.

"(Y/n), you're not going to die, but if you do....I will." Sasuke smiled.

You smiled back,"Thank you Sasuke,"

Soon enough you felt another contraction and you squeezed your eyes, and you moaned in pain.

¶Time skip to 2 hours later¶

You felt another contraction but you felt your muscles tighten. A doctor walked in and checked.

"My my, your 7 cm, we'll send you to a room,"

In the room∆

"Come on (Y/n)! One more push!"

You pushed as hard as your body would allow and there she was, a beautiful baby girl. You started crying tears out joy.

"I wouldn't be like that for long because there's another one on the way,"

You looked at the doctor shocked. You didn't know you were having twins, and neither did Sasuke but he didn't care at the moment.

You pushed a few more times and a baby boy. You cried because of the pain and the sheer joy. A nurse put a rag on your head and Sasuke kissed your forehead.

"You did it babe," said Sasuke.

"Th-thanks," you smiled.

The nurse came back with your children and two birth certificates.

"What are you going to name them?" Asked the nurse.

"The girl, Angela, and the boy, Link," you replied.

"Last name?"

"Uchiha," said Sasuke.

The nurses eyes widened,"oh my, well you picked beautiful names, have a nice evening,"

"Thank you,"

♦At the base

You were finally home with your twins. Everyone was happy for you. They absolutely adored your children.

When put the kids to bed, you went to Tri-chan and asked about her kids.

"So, I heard you had twins," said Tri-chan.

"Heh, yeah. What did you have?" You said.

"We had a girl," Tri-chan replied.

"Ooo! What did you name her?" You asked.

"Jayden,"

"That's awesome,"

"So what did you name yours?"

"The boy, Link, and the girl Angela,"

"Aww you took my suggestion!

"Heh yep, um I was wondering if you wanted to be the aunt of my kids,"

"Of course I will!"

"Thank you,"

"And you'll be the aunt to mine,"

=3 days later=

You were playing with the twins when Sasuke came in and wrapped his hands around your waist.

"They have your eyes," said Sasuke.

"Well they have your Sharingan," you chuckled.

"Hey (Y/n) I have a question,"

"What is it?"

"(Y/n), when I first met you I thought you were just some gamer chick, but when I hung out with you more and when you became my girlfriend I didn't know that you could be so open and warm to me. So *gets down on one knee* (F/n) (L/n), will you marry me?"

You teared up,"OF COURSE I WILL!"

You jumped up and hugged Sasuke and kissed his cheek.

After you calmed down you heard a familiar voice scream "YES!"

You and Sasuke got up and saw Tri-chan hugging Deidara.

You smiled and showed her your ring. Both of you are engaged! This was the happiest moment of your life.

~Okay there we go! Now we are getting to an end to this book, but I'll end it when the kids are older or something. Well bye you guys!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙