Chapter 12- LEMON TIME!

~yep lemon time! And ignore the SasuNaru picture xD it was either that or a gif of Deidara shirtless when he was fighting Sasuke....well anyway here's the story!

•The next day•

No one's POV

You woke up in your room Tri-chan wasn't there, actually, no one else was in the house. You got up and ran to the kitchen where you saw Sasuke sitting on the couch in just pajama pants and a tank top.

"Geez you ran here fast," he said.

"It was silent and no one else is here so I got worried," you replied.

"Don't worry they left awhile ago.... I told them to leave for a reason," said Sasuke while having a slight grin.

"Okay? What's with the grin?" You asked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking," replied Sasuke.

"Okay? Did you want to play video games or something?" You asked.

"Sure,"

2 hours later

"Ughhhhhh why!" You yelled.

"Died again?" Sasuke asked.

"I was pressing all the buttons!" You mumbled.

Sasuke went up to your ear and whispered,"I want to press all your buttons."

You blushed and he chuckled a bit and kissed your cheek then your lips.

Sasuke stopped and turned off the TV and the ps3. He smirked and carried you to his room placing you onto his bed, and crawled on top of you.

You chuckled a bit and said,"you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm 100% sure. Now say it," Sasuke replied.

"Say what?" You asked of course lying.

Sasuke stuck his hand up your shirt and grabbed one of your breasts.

"You know what I mean. Now say it,"

"No!"

Sasuke stuck his hand down your pants and started to take off your panties.

"Say it,"

"No!"

Sasuke put a finger in you," say it,"

You moaned.

"No,"

"You know I'm going to go further if you keep saying no right?

"Yeah. I want you to go further then I'll say it,"

"Fine"

He took off your pants and your shirt and he took off his shirt. He started to kiss you passionately and he slid his hand up your back and started unhooking your bra. You kissed back and intertwined your fingers into his hair. He bit your lip and you moaned allowing him to put his tounge in your mouth. Your tounges fought for dominance, and non surprisingly, he won.

He managed to unhook your bra and he slid it off of you and threw it somewhere in his room while still kissing you (damn he has some badass skills right there) he stopped and started to bit your neck.

You moaned in pain and pleasure and he left a big hickey on your neck. He started to kiss your breast and massaged the other. You moaned loudly and covered your mouth, Sasuke put your hands down and said, "don't, I want to hear,"