Chapter 1

Sophie's POV
I was in my room with my baby girl when Jace came in the room to tell me something bad has happened.
"the pack is under attack," he said
" WHAT?!?"
" yeah. And it is your old pack"
"WHAT?!? Why would they do that?" I cried
Jace tried to comfort me but I wouldn't take it. I got off the bed and went to get my baby girl and walked to my closet to get my shoes.
" where are you going?" he asked
" to the basement. Do you really think that I would put myself and our little girl into the face of danger?"
" good point. Okay, I will come with you."
" no you need to go protect the pack"
" but I don't want to be away from you"
" if you want me and our little girl to be safe, you will go and protect the pack"
" fine. But as soon as they get closer I am coming to you. "
" okay. "
I left the Room.
As I was walking to the basement I passed a room and heard a Whimper. I looked down at my baby and saw it wasn't her so I  went into the room and saw a little boy huddled in a corner. I asked " hey baby, why aren't you in the basement?" the little boy didn't answer.
I walked to the little boy and gently lifted his head so that he was looking at me. " honey you need to answer me. Why aren't in the basement?" he said that he didn't know where it was and that his mom and dad were murdered. My heart went out to this little boy and decided that I would take him in. " okay here is what we are going to do. I will be your mother till you are able to make your own decisions. Now, baby can you tell me how old you are?"
" I am 3" he said
I felt my heart contract and started to tear up. I mind linked Jace and told him that they were going to have another baby and that it was a boy and told him where I  was. I heard the door open and close quietly and turned around to see Jace standing there looking at the little boy.