Chapter 14

"Her name is Ke'ala, it means heavenly sent. And that is exactly what she was."
"Oh Okay. That is a really pretty name for someone who left her daughter after she was born though."
"Yeah. But think of it this way because she left I got to raise you to be loyal, sweet, caring, and loving."
"Hehe, yes Daddy."
"I love you babygirl"
"I love you too Daddy."

Three months later, Sophie finally meets her mother, Ke'ala.
"Hi Ke'ala." she greets her mother with her name
"Do I know you?"
"No, But you should. I was born 21 Years ago and my father's name is Nathaniel Prescott. Do you remember him, Mother?"
"MOTHER?!? No no no you must be mistaken. I do not have a child."
"Yes you do. You left us when I was born 21 years ago.  Did you really think that I wouldn't find you?"
"Well, yeah kinda. What did he name you?"
"Sophie Janet"
"Well that is pretty. So how did you find me?"
"Daddy helped me. He is way better than you could ever be mother"
"Did he teach you to talk to your parents this way? Or did he say that you could do that?"
"He taught me way more than you ever did all you ever did was run because you didn't want a child. Mother it has been 21 years and you still don't regret doing that?"
"Nope. I made the right choice. I could have aborted you but I didn't I decided to give birth to you then leave you with your father."
"You are not my mother and won't be until you act like one. By the way I'm mated and have two kids and one on the way. At least my kids knew me and didn't think that I was dead then find it 21 years later that I'm not dead and their father faked his death. Goodbye Mother"