Chapter 4

Sophie's POV
"Luna, I don't think it was a nightmare..."
"what do you mean?"
"Max has a rare condition where to people who see him it looks like he is having a nighmare, but really he is suffering from the flu."
I stare at the doctor like he is stupid, "So your telling me that my son has the flu?!?" I yell at the doctor.
"Yes."
I can't hold it in anymore. I start to shake from head to toe, on the verge of shifting. Jace notices and quickly escorts the doctor out of the room. I run out of the room and down the stairs to the backyard. I barely make it in time before my wolf surfaces. I don't know how long I ran but soon Jace is running close after me.
"Sophie, You need to calm down and go back to Max. He needs his mother right now." Jace says through the mind-link
"How are you so calm?!? We just found out that our son has a sickness that wolves shouldn't get and your just sitting there like we just found out that he is completely fine!"
I yell through the link
"Because. Its not that bad." he said nonchalantly
I shift back into my human form then realized that i shreded my clothes. "Did you by any chance bring me some clothes?"  I ask my husband. He hands me some of his boxers and one of his tee's.
"Thank you." I tell him.
"Your welcome baby."
"No. Don't call me that right now. I'm mad at you."
"What did I do?" he asks surprised
"You just sat there like it was nothing!"
His mouth shapes into an 'o'.
"Yeah!"
"Well... Are you ready to go back to Max?"
"Yes"