Chapter 20

In a warehouse in Maine - Sophie's POV
Its been three days since Jace has told me that he was coming. Three very long days. I don't know how many times Garrett has beat me, because I lost count. All I can think is 'please hurry up Jace'.
Somewhere close to the border of Maine Jace's POV
Its been three days since I was able to contact Sophie. Those three days have literally killed me. All I want is for my mate to be in my arms again. I can't imagine what they were doing to her, but I swear I am going to kill them for taking my mate.
"Sophie? Baby?" I tried mind-linking her
"J-Jace? Is that you?" I hear her say
"Yes baby its me. How are you doing? Have they hurt you?" I swear if they hurt her they are going to have a slow painful death
"Y-Yes he has beat me black and blue... I can't feel anything. I haven't had any sleep. I am too scared to sleep. Because he may come and try to rape me. Jace where are you?!" she cries
"THAT GUY IS DEAD! You are mine and no one is allowed to touch you. I'm running baby I will be there in ten minutes baby. Hang on babygirl." I tell her
"It is so hard Jace. You can't even imagine how many times he has beat me. I don't even know where at in Maine I am. I can't even remember what Destini, Max, and Jay looks like. He has taken everything from me. Jace hurry!" Oh my God. I can't breath. He hurt our mate! My wolf says.
At the warehouse - Sophie's POV
He said he will ne here in ten minutes. Ten minutes is too long. God help me! I....
At the warehouse - Jace's POV
I made it. I can feel Soph here. The only problem is how am I going to get in.
"Who are you!?!? I hear
I turn around and there is a guard standing not ten feet away.
"I am here for my mate."
"Your mate? Your mate is not here. The only girl here is Garrett's mate"
"Garrett?"
"My master."
So that is the guy who stole my mate. And is calling her his mate?
"I think you will be glad to know that you won't live another second." Before he can respond I'm on him and snapped his neck. That was fun. My wolf says. Yeah. Now time to get Soph.
"SOPHIE!" I yell
"Jace?"
"SOPHIE IM HERE! KEEP TALKING SO THAT I CAN GET TO YOU!"
"Why are you yelling?"
I found her. And all I can see is bruises.