Chapter 10

Sophie was in her room when someone called her. Surprise surprise its your ex, they say.
"WHAT?!? HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!?!" she yelled
" Honey I know you. I know how to get in touch with you."
"I MADE IT CLEAR WHEN I BROKE UP WITH YOU AFTER I FOUND YOU IN MY BED WITH MY COUSIN THAT I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Sophie was now getting really worked up.
"Sweetheart, Calm down and let me explain. She came on me. You just happened to come in at the wrong time."
"I DON'T CARE I HAVE FOUND MY MATE AND IT IS NOT YOU! NOW DELETE MY NUMBER AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE BEFORE I KILL YOU!"
"Now now do we need to be that way?"
" YES WE DO IT IS COMPLETELY UNEXCEPTABLE THAT YOU CALL ME UP AFTER A YEAR OF NOTHING!"
"FINE FINE I GET IT, Now I will leave you alone but Soph, remember that I love you!"  her ex, Jordon, hangs up and Sophie finally relaxes.

Jace came into the room 10 minutes later and sees that she is upset.
"Princess, what is wrong?"
"Jordon called."
"THAT BITCH!"
"Yeah."
"what..how... Did he get your number?" he stuttered
"I don't know. He said that he knew me and always knew how to get in touch with me"
"oh baby." he walks to her and wrapped her in his arms.
Sophie melted in his embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovely readers, this chapter is dedicated to my bff/sister who knows what happened on that eventful day
noelleleveritt