Chapter 26

Sophie's POV
"Right. Okay. Now shift. My wolf has been bugging the daylights out of me." I said
Jace just chuckled. "Okay." I heard the distinct sound of bones cracking and reforming before I saw Jace's copper wolf, then I shifted into my wolf.
"Yippie! Finally!" My wolf shouted
"Okay okay! No need to blow my brains out!"
"Sorry Sophie. I'm just really excited to be able to shift."
"I get it, Annabelle."
"Now come on I need to feel the wind in my fur!" Annabelle said.
I then took off running into the woods.
"This is amazing!" I thought.
I then looked at Jace and sent a challenge his way.
"Race you to the clearing!" Then took off running at full speed. It didn't take long for Jace to catch up to me.
"Your so on!" He said.
We spent hours running in the woods before we had to go back.
"That was amazing!" I yelled after we all shifted.
"Yes. It was."
*********************
I think that I might be ending the story soon. But I'm not sure. I still need some help with the plot line. If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell me. In my book there is never a bad idea. So if you have ideas just come out and tell me. I will try to put them into the story. Be mindful that this is my FIRST real story. One that actually has characters and a plot. So it may be bad at first but I really believe that it's getting better he longer I write it. Thank you all for your support for TGA it means the world to me that people are actually enjoying it. So continue to share, vote, and fan. Thank you guys. I love all my readers.
~Destiny(the alpha female) haha.