chapter 29

Jace's POV
I gather all the pack warriors and tell them that we are going to attack Garrett's pack. When we get to his pack, I wait till I see Garrett walk out of his pack house before I give the command to attack. Twenty minutes of waiting for Garrett, he finally comes out.
"Attack!" I say through the mind link.
Within two seconds all hell breaks loose. I target Garrett because of what he did to my mate.
"Any last words?" I bark at him
"Yeah, when Sophie's baby is born, tell it that its dad loved it."
"WHAT?!?" I roar
"Oh she didn't tell you that I raped her? Oh this is priceless! Your own mate didn't tell you everything that happened that one week."
"YOUR SO DEAD!" and with that I leaned down for the kill. But I didn't get to kill him because another wolf came up and knocked me down.
I quickly kill that wolf then pounce on Garrett and kill him too.
"Honey, it is done. Your kidnapper is dead." I tell my mate through our link.
I look around and see that every one of Garrett's wolves are dead.
"Good job. Now let us go back home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END.
I'M SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKED THIS BOOK. I DIDN'T FEEL AS IF VERY MANY PEOPLE LIKED IT. WITH THAT FOR THE LAST TIME, GOOD BYE AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!😭 I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKED THIS BOOK. IF ANYONE WANTS AN EPILOGUE PLEASE COMMENT AND I MIGHT WRITE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THEY GET BACK. THANK YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL. GOODBYE!