Not a Chapter *******

Character List

*************** Not a chapter ***************

Victor Payne: Logan Lerman

A young 18 year old boy moving from New York to Los Angeles. Short on the sides but slightly spiked at the top hair style. Intense blue eyes, tan, muscles, cute smile.

Characteristics: Cocky, Arrogant, Hot, Jerk - face, Player, S*x Addict, Picky, and Hothead.

Kimberely Daniels: Sandra Bullock

Early thirties, business woman, just remarried. Long strawberry blonde hair, curvy, slightly wrinkled eyes, flawless skin, and dark chocolate eyes. Slight accent.

Characteristics: Hard working, Nice, Understanding, Not overly strict, and carefree.

Terry Daniels: Allen Payne

Early to Mid thirties, business man. Light skinned, curly bushy hair, brown eyes, and slightly greying.

Characteristics: Strict, Easy to talk to, Understanding, and OCD!

(Terry's daughter)Jasmine Daniels: Andrea Lewis

The oldest of the Eleven girls. She's 19 and a freshman in college. Goes to UCLA; not to far from home. Mild dark skin, hazel to chocolate eyes, and tall.

Characteristics: No fun, Bookworm, Studyaholic, and Nosy.

(Kimberely daughter)Ellie Daniels: Pixie Lott

Second oldest. 18 years old. Long waist length strawberry blonde hair. Sparkly chocolate eyes with hints of green and gold, Tall, Slender yet Curvy, and all around slut.

Characteristics: Slutty, Nice, B*tchy at times, Not so smart, Loving, and in a gang.

Jayla Daniels: Zoë Kravitz

Terry's second daughter. 17 years old. Long brown hair, hazel eyes, and piercings on her tongue and nose. Sticks to her self. Only trust her ring of friends.

Characteristics: Total bada**, Doesn't talk much, Serious, Isolated, and Loyal.

Kayla Daniels: Kristin Herrera

Jayla's slightly less mean twin sister. 17 years old. Look the same only she has blonde highlights. No piercings and still a bit bitchy. Her and her sister are also in a gang.

Characteristics: Nice, Friendly, B*tchy sometimes, Outgoing, and Loyal.

Spark Daniels: Taylor Momsen

She's 17 years old and a complete B*tch. Retro style. Long Bleach blonde hair and scary blue grey eyes. Belly button piercing and multiple ear piercings. Co leader of the gang and very reliable. Works wonders with a bat. Oh yeah she has a British accent!

Characteristics: Hotheaded, Sexy, Cocky, Outspoken, Outgoing, The life of the party, and Doesn't give two sh*ts about anyone

Jewels Daniels: Emma Roberts

She's the girls 16 year old cousin. A crazy red head with a passion for science and making things go BOOM! Takes care of her sister Karla and is very loyal. She's the bomb artist for the gang

Characteristics: Hot for a nerd, Nerdy, Bubbly, and Overly friendly.

Gabriel Daniels: Colette Carr

The 16 year old color wheel obsessed with cameras and paint. Video tapes everything and loves color. Long white hair with black highlights chocolate eyes. The gang's hacker.

Characteristics: Bubbly, Outgoing, and Colorful inside and out.

Hayley Daniels: Avril Lavigne

Sparks favorite sister. She's 16 and proud. Likes older guys which tends to cause trouble and knows Sparks got her back. Total bada*s like her sisters. Long blonde hair with pink and green highlights, Blue green eyes. In the gang

Characteristics: Bada*s, Friendly, Troublemaker, and Emotional

Chè Daniels: Zendaya Coleman

Terry's youngest daughter. She's 13 and in love with the color purple. Light skinned and brownish blue eyes and mid length brown hair.

Characteristics: Colorful, friendly, and Hates violence.

Karla Daniels: Jackie Evancho

Jewels 9 year old sister. She has reddish - blonde hair. Another cousin. She is the shy kid and doesn't talk much.

Characteristics: Obedient, Friendly, and very Dependent on her family.

Hope Daniels: Mia Talerico

The baby of the bunch. At 4 yours old is very funny and intelligent. Short shoulder length blonde hair and odd eyes that can't seem to chose between brown and blue.

~~~~~~~ Friends/ Foes~~~~~~~

Sarah Fannell: Tasha Fuller

Spark, Kayla, and Jayla's best friend and leader of the gang. Part Asian and white with chocolate eyes.

Characteristics: Mean, Cocky, and Bossy

Gavin Heart: Daren Kagasoff

He's 18 and is Hayley's boyfriend. Big muscles and aggressive.

Characteristics: Hot, Egotistical, Stereotypical, and did I mention HOT! lol.

Keane Heart: Hunter Parrish

He's Gavin younger brother. 17 and really reliable. He and Gavin are leaders of the Warriors another gang. Cute shaggy light brown hair unlike Gavin's dark short brown. Cute smile and they both have brown eyes.

Characteristics: Loving, Caring, Sweet, Adorably Sexy