10

call after
call after
call after
call.

soojeong had a reason as to why she wasn't answering,
she was in the bathroom, of course. and her phone just happened to be left atop of her neatly made bed.

when she had finally finished her
'business', soojeong trudged out of the bathroom door in slight annoyance.
now she had to change her ringtone.

making sure to say hello to marshmallow, her snowy white feline, she picked up her mobile and the word

jungkook

repeated over ten times, just on her lock screen.
she ran a hand through her dark, straight hair which caused most of it to fall in front of her face
but she had already dialled his number so she let it be.

"soojeong!"

he's downright adorable.

"i'm glad it was you. i thought it was an annoying telemarketer..." she teased.

she could picture his pout in her head which made her grin gleefully.

"i need help with kuro. i don't know anything about how to take care of a cat." he told her, scratching his head on the other side.

soojeong drew a breath
which was enough time for him to come up with a solution, solely by himself.

"i know! how about you bring marshmallow over to my house and they could..." jungkook trailed off.

mingle or something."

"i'm going with the 'or something' part." soojeong replied; glad that he couldn't witness the bright pink tint on her cheeks, created at the thought of going to his house.

"come on. look, i know you're nervous but
it's only me and my sister, sejin"

my sister sejin.

that was enough for the nausea to start brewing up in her stomach.
there were so many possible outcomes she could think of.
what if she hates me?
what if she doesn't think i'm good enough for jungkook?
what if...

the list goes on.

however,
disappointing jungkook was also one of her concerns.
after all, she was beginning to become someone more confident and open.
and jungkook was proud of her.

so, she decided to give in.

him and his stupid face.

"okay."

happiness was scribbled all over his face.

"cool. i'll see you in a bit."

she hung up.

soojeong collapsed onto her bed, exhaling heavily into the atmosphere of her sauna-like bedroom. she caressed her forehead and glanced over at marshmallow gracefully cleaning herself.

meow.

she sighed.