18

POP! MAGAZINE
interview with hot korean model:
han yoora!

"i may have feelings for this one guy. you won't know him but his name is jungkook" [laughs]

read on for more!

in a desolate street, she walked on. alone.
solely accompanied by the rays of sunshine that portrayed a mellow light on the front of her body; the vicious shadow towering behind. her mind incandescent
but once a thought of him appeared,
the candle light became dreary and lustreless.
she dragged her feet along the dusty sidewalk dismally, on her way to work.
a part time job at the bakery.

the rumours.
of course they hadn't stopped.
and when jungkook and her had tried to go home together,
like they used to,
something occurred–and it was too late when soojeong had realised that she had made a mistake, indecisively.

it's not like she didn't have support. haneul and chunhwa were the main source of it; a structure of friendliness and determination.
but soojeong carried on having her doubts,
that ultimately overwhelmed her.

arriving at the dimly lit bakery, she opened the squeaky door and stepped inside.

upon looking at her, seongha, (the woman who ran the place) could tell that she wasn't up for conversation–therefore, deciding to leave her to it.

she took her place behind the counter and set her phone down on a table nearby–she still had the case that shared the same aesthetic as jungkook's. her keys were also loosely dropped atop of it.

it wasn't long until someone had burst through the tatted door, out of breath and scruffily smiling.

seongha caught the stranger's eye and winked sheepishly.
he nodded toward the woman in response.

soojeong lifted her head from her sunken ponder, and took notice of the boy that stood, gazing at the products they had been showcasing for days. he had soft, brown hair and smiling eyes; a positive aura that floated around him.
once he had picked something, he brought it over to the counter where soojeong stood.

he opened his mouth to speak
but
he saw a table with a familiar object strung around a set of keys.

"is that a limited edition land key chain?" his eyes were boggled with excitement as he stared at the cat shaped keychain, with the number '20' printed on to it in white.

she turned back to look at what he was staring at.

"land?"

"the theme park...you have the keychain, how can you not know about land?" he crossed his arms and lifted a brow.

"i-it was given to me by a friend."

"so can i have it?" he asked, cheerfully.

she rolled her eyes discreetly.

"no."

"aw please!" he begged with an innocent face.

"still no."

he groaned.

"you're so difficult."
and walked away.

soojeong ran a hand through her hair, and looked down at the counter–
he didn't pay.

"i'll see to him." seongha said, walking towards the door.

soojeong buried her head in her arms as she set them down upon the cold countertop–thoughts of him came rushing in
and she couldn't help but sob.