20

hand in hand, the couple strolled around the outside of the school, using their recess time effectively. their faces had the goofiest smiles plastered on them–caused by just being with each other. their distinct coal-black hair swayed in the wind, pulsing to the direct movement of their synchronised footsteps.

soojeong glanced up at him and back down again, shy, all of a sudden.
jungkook nudged her slightly
and she looked.
and he had planted a kiss on her button-like nose, adding a killer smile to complete it all. she nudged him back and grinned with him.

they looked like sweet dorks.

a brown-haired boy in the distance, walking toward them, caught soojeong's eye–she had definitely seen him before. when he had also seen her, his smirk grew more vivacious and gleeful.
sticking up his hand, he waved.

soojeong had ultimately found out his name was jung hoseok, since he went to the bakery more often after they had met.

"hey, soojeong." he chuckled softly.

"hi."

hoseok pointed his head towards a quiet jungkook.

"this him?" he asked, recalling the time when she told him about her relationship status.

jungkook blinked and turned towards soojeong.

"jungkook." she informed hoseok as jungkook let out a sigh.

"you know him?" he asked his girlfriend in curiosity.

soojeong nodded–should she be guilty?

he kept silent.
hoseok, instinctively, smiled at the situation.

"well, i'll see you 'round jeong-ah." he chorused, and hurried off to his next class in order to not be late.

jungkook tugged on her hand to begin walking again.

his illegible expression worried her.