24

"stop trying to befriend everyone." he began.

yoora put her hand to her chest over-dramatically, mouth open in 'shock'. she raised an eyebrow, urging him to go on.

"you hate it when you're not the centre of attention don't you? Just stop." hoseok was fuming as heads swivelled round to face him and the girl; haneul and chunhwa.

yoora scratched her neck.

"just because you're trying to steal sooj-"

"leave soojeong out of this." chunhwa butted in, her angered face was dangerously close to hers; her nostrils exuding hot air onto her fake, foundation plastered skin.

buzz.

yoora's eyes drooped instantaneously, a swarm of notifications caused her phone to break out into a fit of uncontrollable vibrations–nothing but negative
upon negative comments and messages.
her saliva had turned to salt.
after the sly look she had given the surrounding teens, she decided to leave.

the scent of her irritating perfume exited along with her.

。。。

land.
everyone there seemed to rejoice in harmony at the spectacular rides that most were scared to go on. the aroma of sweaty cheerfulness drifted in the wind; no one could not notice it–but it was all part of the fun. couples, families, even people who went by themselves had a great time. the pink, foamy cotton candy they proudly sold was virtually purchased by everyone–even more frequently than the tickets to the different ominous rollercoasters.

soojeong was carrying a pastel, blueberry coloured one in her small grasp; while her other hand was holding another. she had remains of wet, puffy candy on her mouth–which jungkook thought was adorable.
he couldn't stop admiring her.

he gave her sticky lips a light peck, and she giggled; melodious to his ears. jungkook's smile stretched as far as it could go, further than that, for her.
she pushed a raven piece of hair behind her ear and kissed him on the cheek. he flushed, but attempted to cover it up cooly.

he kept looking at her as they walked.

"jungkookiiieeee!!"

sejin?

they stopped in their tracks.
sejin's straight, combed hair bounced in the winds as she ran up to jungkook ecstatically, hugging his leg once she got to her destination. he bent down and gave her a tight squeeze; a surprised soojeong followed.

they gave each other a look and chuckled in confusion.

"i want a hug, too." a sarcastic, deep voice called out, unfamiliar to soojeong.

jungkook glanced up and saw who it was, his face brightened up even more and he walked, almost skipped, towards the person. they exchanged embraces.

sejin saw the expression on soojeong's face and giggled sweetly. she took hold of one of her fingers, all that her hand could take, and led the teen to the boy. soojeong followed, gulping once or twice.

jungkook draped an arm around her once she was close enough, the boy eyeing the two of them.

"soojeong, this is junghyun, my brother." he squeezed her arm.

the boy named junghyun curtsied jokingly and outstretched a friendly hand–she grabbed it weakly and shook it, he chuckled.

"and this is my girlfriend, soojeong." jungkook finished, gesturing towards her as if she was a product on an infomercial.

"she's really cool." sejin squeaked as she tugged on the hem of soojeong's grey sweater, and grinned whilst looking at her oldest brother.

there's silence for a while–heavy and uncomfortable until jungkook lightened it.

"so what are you doing here?" he asked.

junghyun glanced down at sejin.

"her idea. just had a free day." he responded and stuffed his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"i wanted to see soojeong." sejin smiled again, hugging soojeong's leg, causing her to glow crimson.

"i'm glad you came." soojeong croaked and tried to copy her cheerful smile.

"let's go on some rides!" jungkook belted like a kid, soon trailed by one as he ran off towards who-knows-where.

junghyun face palmed at waved at soojeong when he had begun to walk away to what seemed like a hot-dog stall.

she waved back at him
and sprinted away to find her childish boyfriend.

boyfriend.
that sounded nice.