Chapter 4- Just A Bad Dream.

Would you mind taking a second to vote? Thanks! (:

Liam's P.O.V.

     I find myself constantly stealing glances of the girl draped across the couch next to me. Madison. I now know her name, and it's beautfiul. Maddie, Mad, Addy, I think of all the cute little pet nick-names I could give her. Wait. Why the hell am I thinking about this? Oh right, because she's consuming every inch of my thoughts. I hear her sigh, and snap out of my daydream, turning my attention back to her. I see her head droop onto the arm of the couch. Its 12:00. We have been watching movies all nights, trying to keep a peaceful and comfortable environment. I rise from my spot on the end of the couch, resettling the blanket to cover Madison's body.

"Goodnight." I whisper, placing a soft kiss to her cheek, and flipping the lights off.

     I make my way into my room, leaving the door open. I crawl into the bed and swear I can smell her perfume on the sheets she was wrapped in just hours earlier. I bask in the scent, hoping I will dream about her as I fall asleep.

Madison's P.O.V.

     Standing on the edge and looking over. The hurtful words of classmates replaying through my mind. A voice shouts my name behind me, and it's him. However, it was too late. The harsh wind whips at my face as I take a step forward, into thin air. Falling, Falling, Falling........

     I wake myself up screaming. I suddenly sit up on the couch, my breathing uneven and my heart beating rapidly in my chest. My skin instantly feels clammy, and I throw the balnkets off and stand up. I am met with Liam's dark figure standing a few feet away in the unlit room. I see him rush over and flick a lamp on.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He sounds frantic, rushing to my side. 

"It was uh.. just a bad dream." I say truthfully. I've had this dream before. Everytime I am at the point in my life where I'm ready to end it all, just like yesterday. This is the farthest it's ever gotten though. This time I actaully jumped, and this time Liam was there. The dreams always make it seem so easy, maybe that's why I decided to do it the other day. But this time wasn't easy...the pained look on his face in the dream as I fell clouds my thoughts. A tear slips from my eye as I try and forget about it, but it's impossible.

     He notices my emotional state, and brings and light hand to my cheek, brushing away the few tears that have gathered in the corner of my eye. I surprise myself, and him, by leaning into his chest and crying my eyes out for what seems like the 50th time in the last 24 hours. I'm slightly embarrased, having only met Liam this morning. Especially under the circumstances in which we met..

     He wraps his arms around me though, wecoming me into his embrace. When I've finally calmed down a bit, I go back to the couch. But,  Liam grabs my hand in his, taking me back to his room with him. He sits on what I assume is his side of the bed, and I stand nervously at the foot.

"Are you sure?" I ask for the 3rd time.

"Yes. I don't want you to go out there by yourslef again... you could have another bad dream or something." He doesn't seem too sure of his words, and I'm not either.

"Alright..." I finally decide, lying on the edge of the bed.

"If you move at all, you're gonna fall off. Scoot over a bit." Liam half-heartedley jokes.

     I follow his instructions, both of us scooting over a little bit at a time until our bodies are barely touching. This strange for me. I've only ever had one boyfriend, and never have I slept in the same bed as a guy the first day I met him. 

     I glance up at the lit clock on the wall. 3:30 a.m. I've been laying here for an hour, still awake. I guess I'm still just shaken up from earlier. I refuse to let my eyes droop, in fear of seeing the same scene playing in my head again. 

Liam seems to read my thoughts an dhis deep voice breaks the silence. "Are you asleep?"

"No."

"Me neither. Do you wanna talk about it?" He replies, turning over to face me.

"Not really." I sigh.

"Oh. Well we should get some sleep." 

"Yeah." I agree, lying there for another two hours before I finally succumb to sleep.

*Author's Note* Hey guys! Sorry, it's been forver since an update! Major writer's block! Hope you guys keep reading and enjoying it!

I honestly hate the title of this chapter, so if you can think of anything else, let me know please! I couldn't think of anything. ):

Comment Predictions!

Vote if you like it!

-Rachhh xx