Karma x Reader

Your POV

Geez! I can't believe I let Karma talk me into going to a haunted house, this isn't your typical haunted house though it's way more intense. Luckily Nagisa and Kayano had to endure the torture as well...I'm not that mean but I don't want to be alone with my crush!! Yes I fell in love with the red haired sadist. "N-Nagisa this is so scary" Kayano said clinging onto Nagisa's arm, I let out a long sigh, this is so freaking horrible no more like petrifying!! "I hate you so much right now Karma!" I said, he faked a hurt expression and looked at me "ouch! That hurt (Y/N) it really hurt!" Karma teased, I rolled my eyes and walked a bit a head.

"Kayano watch out!!" I called as part of the ceiling began to collapse, she looked up and froze, staring at the ceiling. "Nagisa go save her" I said pushing Nagisa, he looked as scared as Kayano "w-why me?" He asked, I sighed and stopped pushing him forward, then I got the best idea! Hehe!! My very own devil horns and tail appeared with a mischievous smirk on my face. "Kayano~ you won't believe what I have to tell you~" I said, I looked at Nagisa and smiled wider, his eyes grew wide "y-you wouldn't" Nagisa stuttered, "well if you don't save her I will~" I say mischievously, he sighed and ran to Kayano's rescue!

==time skip by Koro~Sensai's gossip loving==

When Nagisa saved Kayano we ended up getting separated some how, so I'm stuck with Karma...alone...scared out of my mind. "You scared (y/n)~Chan?" Karma asked well teased, I bit my lip before I said anything, "yes I am actually" I admit, Karma looked at me but smirked, damn him! "Hey look at this" Karma said pointing at a body hanging from the ceiling, I looked at it then ran...yep I ran as fast as I could...probably not the smartest thing to do, but I did. things kept popping up jump scaring and I being afraid of anything scary( sorry if your into horror and that but in this you aren't soz) nearly shitted my pants.

When I stopped running i sat next to a broken down vending machine and started shaking, tears threatening to fall but I didn't let them. I don't know how long I sat there but it felt like forever but then I  heard a familiar voice call out to me. "(Y/N)! Finally I found you" Karma says panting heavily,  I hug me Kees closer to my body with my face down and my bangs covering my eyes, tears started going down my cheeks but I didn't care I'm to scared. "(Y/N) are you ok?" Karma asks as he put his hand on my shoulder, I'm still shaking violently, I don't look at him, I don't utter a single word. "(Y/N) can you look at me please?" Karma asks, I slowly lift my head to see Karma worried and a bit shocked, probably cause he can see my tears right now. "(Y/N) are you that scared?" Karma asks, there's seriousness in his voice cause he's not smirking, I nod my head slowly not opening my mouth. Karm let out a sigh and held his hand out "here" he says, I lift my hand and take his, it's really warm. "Let's find Nagis and Kayano then we can leave ok?" Karma says, I nod in response still not speaking.

Karma's POV

Ugh! Why isn't (Y/N) talking? Did this place scare her that much? I look at the shaking girl beside me to see she still has tears in her eyes and she's still shaking. I let let out a sigh, I put my arm around her shoulders and bring her closer to me, her eyes grow wide and a small blush appears. "Can you talk to me please?" I ask, "s-sorry for being so quiet" (y/n) says, I look at the scared girl and smile, I lean my head down and kiss her cheek, her eyes go wide and she's starts to turn as red as my hair. "(Y/N) can I tell you something?" I ask, she looks up at me still red "yeah sure" she says, I lean down to her ear "ya know (y/n) I really like you~" I purred in her ear, I looked at her face to see it redder than before is that even possible? "I...like you too Karma" (y/n) says, I smirk and pull her closer "I already knew" I say, she turn to look at me "how did yo-" (y/n) got cut off by my lips smashing on to hers, it wasn't rough but it was passionate, seconds later she starts kissing back. We pull a part for air and I smile pecking her lips again.

We continued looking for our friends, "hey so does this mean where you know a couple?" (Y/N) asks, I chuckle and kiss her cheek, "yeah it does" I reply.

===========

How was my very first one shot? Did you like it well there will be a lot more where that came from so relax and look forward to the next update!