Sasori x Reader!!

Nobody's POV

You were sitting on the living room couch in the Akatsuki base. Yep your a member, who is strong might I add.
You were reading fanfiction on wattpad, which was about Shizaya (if you know what the ship is your awesome!!) when an explosion went off. "Look what you did brat" Sasori said walking through the newest whole in the wall sitting next to you on the couch.

Sasori glimspsed at you before turning in turning on the T.V and flicking through the channels. In your fanfiction you were now reading a spicy lemon which caused you to blush. "Are you ok?" Deidara asks from behind you. Your eyes grown wide and you exit out of the book and laugh nervously. "Never been better" you chuckle. Now you decided to go on a book that doesn't have lemons so you won't be discovered. The book was called 'who is she' a fairy tail story written by Karmaplayswithfire. You were peacefully reading before your phone got snatched away from you. "HEY!" You shout surprised, you turn your head to see a smirking Sasori. "You shouldn't spend to much time on a phone (Y/N)" Sasori said.

You tried to grab your phone but Sasori held it up higher with his puppets. You let out an annoyed sigh and gave up. "Giving up already?" Sasori teases. You puff out your cheeks and look the other way. 'Stupid Sasori' you thought crossing your arms over your chest. "I'll give your phone back on one condition" Sasori said, you whip your head around and asked "what the condition?" He lets out a small chuckle and smirks. "You have to kiss me" Sasori said, your eyes grew a little but shrugged. You leant in and kissed his lips, surprisingly they didn't feel that of a puppet. Sasori kissed back. Then a bitch called air came along so you had to pull apart. Sasori left to his room with a dust of pink on his cheeks.

"HEY WAIT MY PHONE!!"

||||||||||||||||||||||||

I wanted to do this for a while.
Sasori is just so cute!!!
He is one of my favourite Akatsuki members!!!

REQUEST
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE