Nordics Scenario pt 1

"When they want to cuddle"

Denmark:
He'd follow you around like a lost puppy until you get annoyed and yell at him. Then he'd sweep you off your feet and carry you bridal style to the couch. He'd lay you on top of him making you blush. His arms would be securely around your waist making sure you can't move. In the end you both fall asleep like that and have aching backs the next morning.

Norway:
He'd pull you onto his lap and hold you close, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. You'd wrap your arms around his neck loosely and giggle a little. He'd also give you a kiss every now and then to make up for not giving you enough attention while around the other Nordics.

Iceland:
You would hug him from behind causing him to jump slightly. He'd turn around with a flustered face and hold you close. But soon would drag you to his room where the both you spoon each other. His arms wrapped around your torso while you had your head on his chest and held his shirt slightly.

Finland:
You'd both be sitting on the couch eating sweets when he would suddenly pull you close. You would always hum with satisfaction and cuddle up to his side, enjoying his warmth and sense of safety.

Sweden:
You would always hug him first to get him in a cuddly mood. But when he did hug you first in ended up with the both you you spooning on the couch fast asleep and making the other Nordics uncomfortable.