Kema kozume x reader

"(Y/N) I need your help" Kuroo Tetsuro the volleyball team captain exclaimed, I tilted my head to the side a little and gave him a confused face, "why me Kuroo?" I ask, he smirks and leans down our faces nearly touches, "woah back up dude" I say taking a step back, "well I wanna make Kenma jealous!" Kuroo said, my eyes went wide and a light pink reached my cheeks, you see I have a crush on Kenma Kozume. "S-so why do you need me?" I stutter trying to avoid eye contact, "he has a crush on you and I know you have crush on him so think of this as a way for you two to get together" Kuroo says, my face goes dark red, "yeah I'll help" I say, he smirks bigger than before, damn him!

==Time skip by the power of Author~Chan==

"This isn't going to work" I say, Kuroo has just explained a plan to get Kenma jealous but it won't work, it's to stupid. "Why won't it work?" Kuroo asks, I let out a sigh and look at him, "it's to stupid anyone would see through it" I replied "and I'm not wearing that dress" Kuroo frowned, well not my problem!! He was gonna make me wear a super short dress and go on a "date" with him! "Your no fun" Kuroo whines, I mumble curses inaudible.

"(Y/N)! Kuroo!" (F/N) calls, we both turn around and I give a bright smile. "What's up?" I ask, she looks uneasy but tries to hide it, "Kenma is looking for you both" (F/N) said, I looked at Kuroo which he gave that stupid smirk again! "Ok thanks Ja Ne~" Kuroo says then walks away, I start to catch up when I get pulled into a classroom door. "Wha-" I tried to speak but a hand went over my mouth, I struggled a lot to get free, "(Y/N) relax" said an all to familiar voice, I calmed down and looked at my kidnapper, it was KENMA?!? He slowly took his hand off my mouth, "K-Kenma why did you just...?" I tried to complete the sentence but was a bit shocked "sorry I uh just want to tell you something" Kenma said with a light pink spread across his cheeks. "Go on" I say urging him to continue, he looks me in the eye and smiles a bit. "I like you. But not as a friend sort of way" Kenma says blush all over his face, I smile and kiss his cheek which shocked him a little, "I like you too" I smile.

And that was our perfect ending.

▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖▘▖

Hope you guys enjoyed this little one shot!

The idea to do a Kenma one shot came to me when some kids from my school started talking about pudding...so I instantly thought of Kenma then this one shot came to mind so here it is. Hahaha