Inuyasha x reader

Outcast. Halfbreed. Worthless. Theses are just some of the things that my village calls me. You see I'm half human, half wolf demon, so people see me as more a demon than human. I have black wolf ears along with a black tail. My hair is black when I'm a demon and when I'm human it's light brown. I'm on a journey for the sacred Jewel shards so I can be human, I have no intention of being a full demon.

"You stupid halfbreed!" A boy from the village yelled. He threw a rock at my head but I caught it easily. Some other kids from the village ran up to the boy and joined him at throwing rocks at me. This time I let them hit me, if that's what it takes for the ville there to be happy so be it. "HEY! PICK ON SOMEBODY YOUR OWN SIZE!" A male voice said. I looked up to see a tall man with silver hair, a sword and...DOG EARS?!?! Is he a demon or something? As he came running towards us I saw a group of people running behind him. The kids from the village ran off to their houses.

"Are you ok?" A girl with strange clothes asks. I gave a small smile "I'm fine, thank you" I say with a small bow. "What's with those ears and tail?" A monk asks me. My smile fades and my black bangs cover my eyes. "Thank you again for helping me" I say with a bow, I try to run away but the silver haired male grabs me by the collar, lifting me into the air. "Hey don't dodge the question, what's with those ears and tail?" He asks me a hint of anger in his voice. Should I trust these people? My instincts say yes but my mind says no. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a half demon" I say a hint of fear in my voice. The silver haired male lets me down, I turn to face these people and I saw everyone of them with a smile. There not afraid of me? "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Sango" a girl with a boomerang on her back said.

All of them introduced themselves and surprisingly not afraid of me. I took them to my house which wasn't very far. "I appreciate the company...but you shouldn't stay with me" I say sadly. All of them looked at me with curiosity in their eyes. "Why is that (Y/N)?" Kagome asks. All of the others lean closer to see what I have to say. "If you stay with me, you all will be hated by the village" I say sadly. Even more curiosity burns in their eyes. "Can you tell us why?" Mikoto asks. I nod my head slowly.

"I was born and raised in this village. The villagers all hated me because I'm a half demon. They despise me greatly. Anyone who has ever become my friend was banded from the village" I say looking at the ground "that's also why I have to look for something very special to help me achieve my goal" they all just stared at me, probably wondering what my goal is. "What is your goal? And what are you looking for?" Kagome asks a hint of worry in her voice. I clench my fist together and look at all of them. "My goal is to be full human and I'm looking for a shard of the sacred Jewel so I can achieve this" I say a small smile on my lips. They all had wide eyes. That was the last thing I remember about them.

***3 months later***

Sitting in the woods near the village I hear a rustling in the bushes. "I can hear you. Just come out already" I say. A figure emerges from the bushes. Wait is that....INUYASHA?!? "Hey, (Y/N)?" Inuyasha asks. I look him in the eyes and nodding to continue. "I-uh...iloveyou!" Inuyasha said in quite the hurry. After making out what he said I frowned. I didn't like Inuyasha that way...my only desire is to be human.

"I'm sorry Inuyasha I don't feel the same way"