Kirito x OC!

{This story takes place before SAO is beaten}

Ashley's POV

I was walking through a forest when suddenly I was thrown against a tree. "Oww!" I screech, I look over to see a level 40 monster, I grab my sword and get ready to attack. I run up and slice right through this beast, it disappears into little rainbow like crystals. "Hey your good" a voice said from behind me, I whipped around to come face to face with a boy in all black and a sword on his back. "Thanks" I say, who is this guy? He's cute! Wait! what I just met him! "I'm Kirito, how 'bout you?" He says, hmm Kirito that's a really nice name, "Ashley" I reply, I put away my sword and walk closer to him. "How long have you been there?" I ask, I cross my arms over my chest and look Kirito in the eyes, "uh...haha since you got thrown against the tree heh" Kirito says rubbing the back of his neck nervously, a vein pops out of my mind and I grab his shirt collar, "YOU COULD'VE HELPED ME!" I yell at him, Kirito chuckles and pats my head, I drop his collar and puff out my cheeks, "how about I treat you to dinner and a place to stay for tonight as a sorry?" Kirito asks, I let out a sigh "fine but I'm not paying for any of it" I huff,  Kirito laughs and pats my head yet again. Ugh!

••••Time Skip by lighting flash Asuna••••

"That was delicious!" I cheer, my god that food was heavenly! "Haha, that's good! Come on let's get a room to stay at" Kirito says, I nod my head and get up from my chair, "I'm beat" I yawn, not like I'll sleep anyway just gotta sound convincing. Kirito walks up to the bar tender to get our room while I'm leaning against a wall close by.

"Uh Ashley um...they only have room left so we gotta share" Kirito says blushing a little, I shrug my shoulders, "whatever" I say. We walk up the stair and into our shared room...with one bed, great. "I'll change in the bathroom" I say, I walk in the bathroom and reequip into a black crop top and black knee length shorts. I comb my hair and leave it out. When I walk out I see Kirito in a black top and place pants, he looks so cute! Argh what's with me? "I'm done" I say, Kirito turns around and smiles at me. "Great let's get some rest" Kirito says patting the spot next to him on the bed, I walk over and lie down next to him.

"Aren't you gonna get in the covers?" Kirito asks, I turn around so my backs facing him, I hear Kirito let out a sigh, "what's wrong?" Kirito asks, I bite my lip to stop the tears and the cries stuck in my throat. "I-it's nothing" I say but I'm pretty sure my voice cracked while I said that, "you lying Ashley" Kirito says, that's it I can't hide it, I let the tears go down my face, "I-I'm sorry" I cry, I sit up trying to whip the tears away, Kirito side hugs me. "What's wrong?" Kirito asks again, I hug him back, "ever since my friend Akita died in this death game I haven't gotten a good nights rest" I say, Kirito strokes my hair, "hey it's alright I'm here you don't need to worry" Kirito whispers in my ear.

nobody's POV

Kirito and Ashley laid back down on the queen sized bed and fell asleep peacefully.