Zen x Kealawolf04

This one shot is for my friend Kealawolf04 who recently started playing Mystic messenger. Hope you like it~

Now to the story~~~

Keala was lying on her bed watching Dan and Phil on her Samsung tablet while waiting for her boyfriend Zen to arrive. Since her parents and sister went out of town for the weekend Keala invited Zen over to hang out. As she was about to get something to eat her phone started to ring, Keala pounced to her phone to see it was Zen calling, quickly answering it she smiled as Zen said hello. "Hey Zen" Keala says awkwardly. Zen chuckled as a smile made its way to his face. "Hey about us hanging out, can we make for tomorrow? The director says we have to be at the studio today" Zen asks sadly. Keala frowned slightly at this, she was really excited to see Zen this weekend.

She laid on her bed like a starfish, "oh uh ok then" Keala says sadly. Zen sighed from the other end of the phone. "Tomorrow I'll come over and we'll have the BEST day ever alright?" Zen asks excitedly. Keala giggled slightly, before falling onto the floor. "Sure!" She beamed. Zen chuckled before they both said their goodbyes. "I can't wait until tomorrow!!" Keala says still in the floor.