Edward Elric x reader fluff -Request

Thank you @Slayerx23 for your request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day with the Elric brothers, Ed being in hospital, Al and Winry trying to get Ed to actually drink milk, yeah the usual. I stood next to Roy Mustang, shaking my head while laughing light heartedly. "LEAVE ME ALONE! IM NOT DRINKING THE MILK!" Ed shouted waving his automail arm around. Windy shouted a few things back that made ed even more angry and annoyed. "I'll leave him in your hands (Y/N)" Roy says before leaving. Sighing I turn to see that Ed is knocked out, Winry holding her wrench and Al nervously backing away. "Alright guys I think that's enough" I say "Maybe the both of you should head to your hotel rooms, I'll keep an eye on Ed" Al nods his head while Winry gives me a glare before walking out. Al runs after her, leaving me with Ed. "Thanks for making them leave (Y/N)" Ed says.

There was an awkward silence after that, I just stood there fidgeting. Ed sighs before pulling me on to his bed, him straddling me. A blush covers my face as I stare into Ed's eyes. I notice him leaning down and myself following suit. Soon our lips meet, the kiss is passionate and rough. It's like this for a few seconds until Ed licks my bottom lip, I playfully deny him. His hand slides down my side and to my ass, giving it a little squeeze I gasp. Ed puts his younger into my mouth, searching every nook and cranny. Once airs needed we pull apart, panting heavily. Without warning Ed starts to remove my clothes, kissing my skin here and there. When I was in my underwear Ed kissed my neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys all over. Once he found my sweet spot I let out a long moan. I felt Ed's hand move down my body and to my aroused area.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::