Jeff the killer x reader

Hey guys! I would love to dedicate this oneshot to three of my friends, Shingo_23 Kixzii Emizii
Disclaimer: Scarlett Killer and Dr.Daring are my original characters please do not use without permission form me and me alone.

Readers POV

Boring, gloomy and rainy was the only way I could describe the day the creepypastas and I were having. I currently am sitting on the couch watching the news with Niko aka Scarlett Killer. "Don't you fucking dare Ben!" Jeff yelled from the kitchen. I looked over to Niko with confusion on my face, the silver haired male shrugged before getting up and heading to the kitchen. I watched the kitchen entrance with pure curiosity. "Do NOT throw that knife at me Jeff" Niko says seriously. Now I'm really curious, so I got off of the couch and ran to the kitchen. What I saw was very surprising, Jeff had a paper bag over his head while pointing a knife at Ben.

"Why?" I asked. Ben ran over to me, hiding behind half my body. I noticed Niko laying in the kitchen table unconscious. "That little turd glued this fucking paper bag to my hair!" Jeff growled. I let out a sigh, why do these two always have to fight? "Ok, put the knife down and I'll take you to see Dr. Smiley and Dr. Daring" I say sweetly. Jeff sighs and places the knife on the counter before glumly walking towards me, Ben ran off by jumping into the T.V in the other room. "This is bullshit" Jeff mumbled. I giggled slightly as his frustrations. Once we reach Dr. Smiley and Dr. Daring's lab, They weren't even here! Jeff threw his hands in the air with a groan of annoyance. "Maybe they're out killing?" I suggest. I watch Jeff stomp off towards his room.

~Time Skip~

I had come up with a brilliant idea, I grabbed a pair of scissors before heading off to Jeff's room, please let this work. I knocked on the plain white door three times. The slightly old door slammed open, Jeff stood their, arms crossed and was probably scowling under the paper bag. "What?" He barked. I held up the scissors with a malicious smirk on my (s/t) face, Jeff started to backing away into his room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Now the fun begins.

-Nobody's POV-

Grunts and moans of distress came from Jeff's room, with the occasional 'Hurry up' or quit squirming!' Were even thrown into the mix, leaving anyone to pass by to imagine the worst. Ben was 'innocently' walking by Jeff's room hearing the strange sounds, a pink tint dusted his cheeks as a devious grin crept onto his face. Ben burst through the door grin still evident on his face. "You could have at least invited me to your little love fest" Ben proclaimed. His grin fades as he see that Jeff is tied to a chair while (Y/N) is straddling him and cuts off the paper bag off along with most of Jeff's long hair. "Ow! MY HAIR" Jeff yelps. Ben backs out of the room slamming the door as he left. "Nearly finished" (Y/N) says. She chops off the very last piece of paper bag off along with a large clump of hair. (Y/N) removed herself from Jeff and untied him, running to his mirror Jeff saw that his hair was short, like how it used to be. As he turned around (Y/N) was gone and left him to clean the mess.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH"

                                ~Fin~