Cat Noir/Adrien x reader

Readers POV

I hate seeing him covered with scratches, cuts and bruises. I feel like I can stop those injuries if I try harder.

"Adrien~ come be with my group on the project" Chloe cheered, I rolled my eyes at her attempts, "uh sorry Chloe I'm being in a group with Nino, Alya, Marionette and (Y/N)" Adrien scratched his neck awkwardly, god this really makes me want to vomit. Like who wants to be with Chloe besides Sabrina...NO ONE!! "Come Adrikens" Chloe purrs, Adrien backs up a bit while Chloe moves towards him. I pretend to gag in front of everyone, laughter erupts and I bow at my epic performance. "Ugh!! You make me sick" Chloe said in that whining but annoying voice, I rolled my eyes then looked at her. "I make you sick? Please. You make everyone in class sick but you just put your ego and being the mayors daughter in front of reality to not see it" I say, everyone stares at me, I don't care I spoke my mind and that's that. Then a roar of clapping and whistles flowed through the air. "Go (Y/N)!" Alya yelled, Chloe was pissed but who cares!

==Time skip by anime amino==

It was the end of the day and my group for the project was coming to my house so yeah. "Great" I mumbled as I looked at the huge mess in my lounge room. I quickly clean it up and by the time I'm done there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door with beads of sweat rolling down my face, I opened it and everyone was confused of why I look like a mess, "come in" I say moving aside, they all walk in and go to the lounge room.

"Why do you look like you ran a marathon dude?" Nino asks, I sigh and looked at him with a closed eye evil smile "because i had to clean all the mess in my house" I say, Alya and Nino laugh lightly while Marionette pats my back, I feel ashamed now. "Anyway what are we doing in the project?" I ask changing the subject, "well...we don't have a clue" Marionette sighs, I smile a bit, Alya jumps out of her chair, "I know we can do a project on! We can do it about Huntress one of Paris' super heroes!" Alya exclaims, everyone agreed while I smiled nervously, "yeah totally, I can probably get her to meet us for an interview" I say, Alya, Nino, Marionette and Adrien all cheer.

(≧◡≦)  Time skip by Cat Noir's flirting (≧◡≦)

"Tsuki paws out!" I call my Kwami Tsuki. I transform into Huntress, I have a Husky like body suit and Husky ears and tail. I go into my house using my window and find all of my group here. "Hey! I heard that you wanna interview me, right?" I ask, they all look  at me and smile. "Oh my god!! I have so much to ask!!" Alya fangirls.

"So how old are you?" Alya asks, I let out a smile and reply "(y/age)" they all look pretty surprised but continue. "What's your actual costume meant to be?" Nino asks curious, "my costume is a Husky. And so is my Kwami Tsuki" I reply, they all nod their heads, "so...are you in a relationship whit Cat Noir?" Alya asks smirking, I smile sadly "no I'm not in a relationship with Cat Noir, I'm not even sure if he even notices me, but to be truely honest I do love him" I reply a bit disappointed, "what's your favourite food?" Marionette asks trying to change the subject, "hmm...probably marshmallows, yep its marshmallows they're so delicious" I reply making me crave marshmallows, they all laugh a bit, "do you go to school?" Adrien asks, I give a smile "yes I do! My Kwami is going to kill me for saying this but...I know who you all are without the mask on" I reply, they all stare at me, "who are you with out the costume?" They all ask/yell at me, I cover my ears, "sorry can't tell ya" I smile, they all groan and continue asking me questions.

Later that day I switched back to my regular self and when I did I ran into Chloe who thankfully didn't see me change. "You feral brat!" She calls, I look over to her and frown instantly, "what?" I spat at her, her face grew red with anger, she stormed over to me and punched my face without warning. I held my now bloody nose, "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I yell out, she smirked and moved closer to me, "worthless little brat!" She whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn't punch such a fine young lady" a too familiar voice said, I looked up to find none other than Cat Noir. "She was harassing me" Chloe whined, I roll my eyes at her attempts, "that's not what I saw" Cat says, he jumps down from the short building walking towards me. Chloe stormed off yet again. "Are you ok?" Cat asks, I notice a scratch on his forehead. "No I'm fine. But you know you have a freshly cut scratch on your forehead" I say, he touches his forehead and smiles awkwardly. "Well...that's what happens when you fight crime" Cat says rubbing the back of his neck, "yeah you've been coming to school with a lot more scratches than usual" I say, he nods slowly then his eyes widen and stares at me, "how do you..." Cat tries to ask, "I saw you change back once Adrien" I laugh a bit, he doesn't say anything which is now worrying me. "Hey do you wanna know a secret?" I ask, he looks at me then nods, I open my bag and my Kwami comes out, "(Y/N) you shouldn't have told anyone!" Tsuki whines, Cat looks shocked then pulls me closer into an embrace. I smile to myself and hug back. "I do notice you, I actually feel the same about you but I'm just to nervous" Cat confesses, i look up at him and smile, Cat closes the gap between us and we both kiss each other. So I guess I got myself a boyfriend.

A/N: I'm actually glad people are actually reading this crap, I'm so grateful. Hope you enjoyed!!