America x sister! reader

Hello ladies and gents! This one shot was recommended by my good friend Jhazmon !!!!
I hope y'all enjoy!

---------------------------
Reader POV

Sighing I walked in the front door after a long tiring day at school, sure I'm the personification of New York but I don't see why I had to go to school. "Yo sis" Alfred, personification of America who is my older brother says. I grunt in response and dump my bag in the living room before making my way to the kitchen. "Oh just letting you know I'm throwing a party tonight!" Alfred shouted from atop the stairs. Taking out a packet of chips I walk upstairs to my bedroom, I flop down on my bed. "Wonder who's coming to the party..." i trail off. Probably the other counties, I hope that idiot of a brother of mine invited the Nordics, they're like my best friends. "'MURICA ARE THE NORDICS COMING TO THE PARTY?!" I yell out to my brother. It's silent for a few seconds before my door bursts open with a smiling Alfred. "Nah I was kidding about the party we're actually going to spend some brother sister time!" Alfred cheers. Oh god is he on his period? Since when doesn't my overly happy brother have a party? "Okay..." I trail off before eating my chips. But Alfred is still standing in my room making me very uncomfortable.

Getting up I walk over to him, I kick him out of my room then slam the door shut, in his face might I add. "Yeah maybe later 'Murcia" I say through the door.

--Alfred's POV--

After getting kicked out of my little sis's room I went downstairs so I can start getting her birthday party ready, can't believe I fooled my sis. Smiling I started to get all the decorations and food ready. Once I was finished there was multiple knocks on the door. I run up to the door and swing it open, there stood the Nordics, Allies, Axis and other countries I had invited. "C'mon guys" I say leading them to the lounge room. Everyone spread around the room while I turned the lights off, I rushed back upstairs and opened my sisters door.

That's when I saw my sister in a towel getting her cloths. "Alfred F. Jones GET OUT!" She yells throwing a pillow at me. I got out of there before the pillow could hit me and shut the door. I waited a few minutes before (Y/N) swung open her door, her glare is harsh! "Let's have our brother sister time!" I say dragging her downstairs.

--your POV--

As Alfred dragged me I began to protest, can't I just stay in my room? "I don't want your bonding time!" I whine. Once we reach the bottom of the stairs I realised it was dark. "Why the fuck are the lights turned off?" I ask. No soon later the lights turn on and I see all my friends here, what the fuck? "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" They all shout. My eyes widen, I thought they all forgot. I smiled and ran up to everyone and gave them a hug.

We all danced, ate and played some party games until dawn, it was really a good birthday party. I watched as everyone started to leave
Because of them being tired, though some countries did fall asleep on the floor and couch. I yawned a bit before telling my brother good night. Best birthday ever.