Chapter 3

Man, i'm crazy about this story. I even dreamed of it last night. I'm just like 'write write write write write, what food? no i don't need to eat! sleep? i'll sleep when i'm dead! this story is writing itself and i wanna keep reading!' so yeah, don't blame me if it's bad, blame my fingers that seem to have a mind of their own! And if you do like it, i'll be here til thursday! hehehe

enjoy!

George's P.O.V

I slinked over to Tristan, using the fact that my clothes were wet and clinging to my figure as a good thing, and stood beside him.

“Got big things planned this year,” I smirked to Tristan, who was watching the twins. Tristan looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“You're not going to blow the portable loo up again are you?” Tristan gave me a warning look. I chuckled.

“No, that's been and done, old news, this year I plan to top myself,” I said smugly, rocking on my heels.

“Oh god, just don't get yourself kicked out,” Tristan winked at me and walked off. What's that? He cares if I get kicked out or not? Well what do you know. I watched Tristan's glorious butt swagger away from me and longed for him. I sighed.

“Hey goof-ball, maybe you should keep your own goo goo eyes to yourself,” Sye chuckled from beside me. I turned on him and glared.

“Yeah, laugh it up, but your not the one in lost love with a guy you can't have,” I poked my tongue at my new friend.

“Have you even asked him? Do you even know for sure if he likes you or not?” Sye laughed as we headed back to the quarters. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Are you freaking kidding me? You know how embarrassing that is?” I scoffed at Sye, who only frowned.

“I don't know what you're talking about,” he said blankly. Wait, did he really have no clue? Had he never liked someone before? How... cute.

“Hey,” called Carla Stanfield, who was currently sauntering over to us, playing with a strand of her strawberry blonde hair. Her clothes were too tight, and too short. I was glad to be gay. Her two bimbos were flanking her and I felt sorry for them, but also not at the same time because I hated them. Carla walked right up to Sye and put a hand on his arm flirtatiously.

“I hear you're the new guy,” she said softly in a way I imagined she thought was sexy. It wasn't.

“Depends what I'm supposed to be new at,” Sye winked at her and she giggled. Wait, don't tell me Sye was attracted to her? Okay, he was in urgent need of a talking to about things around here.

“You're pretty cute, what's your name?” Carla asked, taking a step closer to him. Oh, I know what she's doing. She's coming on all seductively and then they'll retreat and wait for him to chase her. Well too bad bitch, I'll make sure he's smarter than that.

“Sye,” Sye said casually. Actually watching him now, he was pretty smooth. I blinked and looked away from him. So what if I found him attractive?

“Sye, nice. I'm Carla,” the swank announced, pressing herself into his chest and running her fingers over his muscled arms.

“Okay,” Sye said and slipped her off of him and took a step sideways towards me. “Well see you around then,” he shrugged and nodded to me to move on. Huh? He wasn't falling for her charms? Odd. Maybe he was gay? No, he'd flirted with her first. Or maybe that was his way of being friendly. But then he wouldn't have shrugged her off so easily.