Chapter 9

so how was the making out in the bathroom scene? good? hahahah here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Sye's P.O.V

Man, I had a killer headache. But it wasn't as bad as some others. I could even hear a few boys vomiting in the bathroom from here. Tough man.

What even happened last night? We went to the party, then Tristan brought the beer round early, we went off to the woods and I won a drinking contest against George. The rest gets a little foggy. Let me see...

We played truth or dare, only it ended up being all dares...

Oh yeah, Riley taped George to a tree. I burst out laughing and rolled over in my bunk, my blanket wrapping around me like a cocoon.

“What's so funny?” George asked me. I opened my eyes to see him standing between our bunk and Joel and Riley's, he was in the middle of getting changed and paused with his shirt over his head to question me.

“You got taped to a tree man,” I chuckled and sat up. George groaned.

“I know, my poor baby, I was thinking of visiting her after breakfast,” George sighed with love. Then pulled his shirt on, tossed his head back, and cackled like a loon as he went off to breakfast. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath in through my nose. Man, what a night, I got hammered. And for some reason I had a gross taste in the back of my mouth. It was kind of like sardines, toothpaste and hot sauce... weird.

I leaped over the side of my bunk and landed with a thud, then groaned and doubled over onto my knees. My head was aching like a mother trucker.

“You alright?” Joel asked me, I opened my eyes and saw his bare feet standing in front of me. My head lifted and I saw him standing there in only a towel, droplets of water still dripping off of him in that way that made my gut tingle. I grabbed my head with one hand and stood.

“Hang over big time,” I groaned but smiled sheepishly at him. He was becoming a pretty big weakness to me.

“Remember much of last night?” he asked me, one eyebrow raised. He looked a little expectant, like he was waiting for something. Did something happen last night? Oh god, please don't tell me in my drunken state I'd confessed to the group, including Joel, that I liked him?

“No. Why, did I do something embarrassing?” I asked nervously. Joel sighed and for a second I thought I saw a tear in his eye, but then he smiled that evil smirk of his and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Dude, you kissed Cole,” Joel snickered and grabbed a shirt off his brother's bed and put it on. I gapped at him. I kissed another guy. First George, now Cole, yep, I was so gay. I touched my lips with my fingers as if the contact would bring back the memory. Joel watched me with a weird expression while I touched my mouth and thought about kissing. The movement, the taste, the feeling... an image of a steamy bathroom flashed before my eyes and was gone. Whoa, what was that? Did I so something in the bathrooms?

If anyone would know, it'd be George. I set off out of the dorms to breakfast. George was sitting at a bench surrounded by people like always, but today his head was down on the table and his glass of orange juice was still full. I might have a hangover, but one of my favourite things in the world was breakfast, and nothing was going to put me off of it. I sat down beside my new best friend and tapped his shoulder. He merely raised an eyebrow at me, his eyelids still closed tight.