Chapter 19

KIYA!!!!!!

Is this what you've been waiting for?

Is this what you've been longing for?

Are you all going to vote a HUNDRED MILLION TIMES because you're thankful i locked myself in my room, starved myself, deprived myself of sleep, just to write you this???

Are you all going to comment thanking me for an excellent job i've done???

Because if you don't, i might be shunned back into hibernation again!!!

And who wants that right???

But anyway, here is another chapter! It's quite.... well, i won't give anything away!

ENJOY!!!

Sye's P.O.V

“I don't want you to go!” I whined, hugging Gideon's leg as I sat on the ground at his feet and he stood over me with his hands on his hips, trying to shake me off.

“I got to Sye, my times up,” he insisted for the millionth time that morning. I pretended to sob into his jeans while I hugged him tighter.

“LIES! SO MANY LIES!” I groaned.

“Sye, I'm going to miss my bus,” Gideon chuckled, trying now to pry me away from him with a kayak paddle.

“Fine, go, see if I care,” I sobbed angrily and pushed him away from me, but remained on the floor. Gideon chuckled and crouched down, taking my head in both his hands.

“Sye... the camp only goes for a few more weeks, I think you can handle a few weeks without me,” he snickered. I scowled at him, narrowing my eyes and snarling. He smirked and kissed me on the forehead, then stood and wiped the palms of his hands on his jeans.

“Have a great camp,” he said to everyone and then picked up his duffel bag and walked through the car park to the road. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

“You're such a sap,” Joel chuckled and picked me up under my arms and pulled me to my feet. I sighed and collapsed head first into Joel's chest with my arms hanging limply by my side. Joel chuckled again and patted my back.

“It'll be okay, I'll distract you from your pain,” he whispered to me. I rolled my eyes but no body could see it.

George's P.O.V

“What's long and brown and smells like a stick?” I asked Sye as I leaned over him on his bed as I straddled his hips. He had his hands on my shoulders and was poking his tongue out at me.

“I don't know, a stick?” he asked.

“No, it's a tree, duh,” I said and snapped my neck from side to side.

“Oh, obviously,” Sye chuckled and massaged my shoulders.

“Oh baby oh baby, give me some of that sweet sweet loving,” I howled, bouncing on my knees and making the bed creak. Sye cackled while a few people nearby raised their eyebrows as they got ready for bed.