Chapter 7

This chap is dedicated to Setimentality for the comment on my last chap that this was their fav story on Wattpad atm! HEHEHEHE THANKS SO MUCH OKAY I LOVE YOU BA BYE NOW!

Here's the next chap! WHOOOO! PARRRRTTTAAAYYYYYY! No not really, the party is the next one, i know, i've written it mwahahaha! Ohhh and the bet, can't forget that hehehe!

ENJOY MY LITTLE PUMPKIN DUMPLINGS! XP

Sye's P.O.V

Joel went speeding down the flying fox past us and he waved at me, I ignored him, because I hold a grudge like that.

“Harsh,” George chuckled, I scowled at him and kept swimming. I climbed the ladder for the jetty and collapsed onto the wooden boards. George laughed as he stood beside me and shook the water off himself like a dog. The water splattered on me.

“Unfit there Sye?” George chuckled.

“Something like that,” I groaned and rolled onto my back as Joel climbed the stairs.

“So young,” Joel tutted at me, smirking and shaking his head.

“Hey, how did you get over here so fast?” I spat at him, pointing at his chest with my finger.

“Joel and Riley are swimming champions,” George explained as he waved up at Tristan, who waved back.

“God, and I thought I was good,” I growled and sat up, running my hands threw my wet hair and resting my elbows on my knees. Joel just stood over me, watching my every movement. Feeling a little self-conscious, I stood and shook my head like George had done to dry it a little. I deliberately splattered... oh god, don't react to that... Joel. He chuckled and slapped me on the ass as he walked off after George to do the flying fox again. I watched them from where I was slowly waited their turn in the line on the spiral metal staircase around the pole, and then get strapped in and go flying down. It didn't look too bad from here really. I mean, now that I'd already done it and all. I went and joined the cue, and Riley joined behind me.

“Hey,” he puffed, having just ran here from the dorms.

“Hey,” I said absently as I looked up to where Tristan was strapping in a girl who looked around 12 years old. Hell, if should could do it, surely I can?

Then I remembered kids were stupid and didn't know what the hell they did as long as they had fun. I took a step back and bumped into Riley's chest. He put a hand on my arm to right me and I looked back apologetically at him.

“Nervous?” he asked me, smiling, but not evilly like his brother.

“Oh nah, the one and only time I went down your brother threw me off the platform, no biggie,” I said sarcastically. Riley smiled.

“Want me to do the same?” he joked.

“No thanks,” I gulped and took a step away from him.

“So what do you think of my brother then?” Riley asked out of the blue. I had a feeling he'd been put up to it. But by who? George? Was George trying to hook me up with people?

“I think he's an evil and menacing sadist,” I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Sadist?” Riley chuckled at my miss pronunciation. I'd always pronounced sadist, sad-ist.

“Potato potardo,” I said and sighed as the line moved dramatically forward so I was closer to the top.

“Sye, you're not very good at telling me and my brother apart are you?” Riley said. I turned to look at him and frowned.