Chapter 15

So you've all patiently waited a torturously LOOOOONNNGGGG time for this chapter, i know it's rough on you *cough*

so anywho, here it is!

vote if you think the last scene was hot!

Sye's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sat down on George's bed. It was a good thing it was lunchtime and the dorm was empty, I needed some quiet to make my call. I pressed call on the contact in my list and it dialled.

“Hello?” asked the phone when they picked up after the first ring.

“Hey Gid, how you been?” I said nervously into the phone.

“Sye! You're alive, I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth or something,” Gideon laughed. I smiled hearing my best friends voice again.

“Look man, some things have changed while I've been away. And I need your help...” I said, getting straight to the point.

“Changed? Like what? You finally lost your V's?” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

“No, not yet,” I laughed back.

“Then what's up?”

“Well... it may be that I'm... well... I'm gay,” I winced and waited for a response. Gideon laughed.

“Well duh,” he snickered, “You're only figuring it out now?” My jaw dropped.

“What do you mean 'duh'?” I gasped.

“Oh come on, you're so touchy feely with guys it's not even funny,” chuckled my evil best friend.

“I am not. Look anyway, so yeah. I like this guy, and he likes me, but I kind of stuff up and took a joke a little too far. I need you're help for my new plan,” I explained.

“Alright, you know I'll always help with whatever,” I could mentally see him nodding in agreement.

“Cool, how soon can you get here?” I grinned.

“Not til next week, can you wait that long?” Gideon sighed. A week? That would set my plan back. But it would have to do.

“Yeah, but come asap,” I told him.

~

Joel's P.O.V

I hadn't spoken to Sye since the swimming race two days ago. Not talking to him was torture. I needed to set the plan's next stages into action, that meant talking to him. I hadn't slept in my own bed in this time either, and I wasn't liking it.

So I was going to talk to him. He was sitting on the next bench over eating breakfast. I loved the way his eyes lit up when he saw breakfast. Right then he grabbed a piece of toast and flung it at George across the table. It hit George butter side right on the forehead and stuck. Both boys laughed and George flicked it back at him, but Sye ducked and it missed. George stood up on his seat and put his hands on his hips, bending his head down at Sye.

“Come on monkey boy, show me what you got!” George cried. Sye got up on his seat too and grabbed George over the table. He pulled, falling back and bringing George over the table with him, and they landed in a heap of limbs on the ground. They wrestled for a while, cackling and squealing, as they fought for victory. George won, saddling Sye and pinning his arms by his sides.