Chapter 20

i'm on such a roll, and i've deprived you of this story for so long, that i'm uploading this story IMMEDIATELY after writing it! i even edited it for you!

SO BE THANKFUL AND VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So anyway, this chapter mostly revolves around Riley and Leo, PLEASE FORGIVE ME? I'LL GET BACK TO SYE SOON ENOUGH!

I hope it's what you wanted!

ENJOY!

Riley's P.O.V

I pushed Leo away from me and wiped my mouth, turning and bending over the water; but I wasn't sick. I took a few deep breaths and glanced sideways at Leo, who was standing there stone cold with shock. My stomach churned as I looked at him standing there and I needed to lay down. I couldn't think of anything to say to him so I turned down the jetty and ran to the boys dorms. Everyone inside was asleep so I crept to my bed and got under the covers, though I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep.

~

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I'd gotten about two hours sleep and it was really impacting.

“Cinderella decided to return from the ball I see,” Joel chuckled as he got dressed beside me.

“Fuck off,” I growled and rolled away from him.

“Is that any way to treat your brother?” Joel chuckled, jumping on top of me and bouncing the bed.

“I said fuck off,” I barked and kicked him off of me. Joel slid back onto the floor and out of sight. I instantly regretted it and I sat up, looking around for him. But he wasn't where I was expecting.

“You asked for it,” Joel cried and grabbed me from behind, yanking me from my bed and tossing me over his shoulders.

“Hey hey HEY!” I cried, kicking about. This really degraded my manliness. I was usually the more mature out of the two of us, even though I was younger; he wasn't allowed to handle me like this. Joel carried me into the showers and put me underneath one. Then he turned on the cold tap full; I screamed and tried to fight him to get out from under it, but it was no use. So instead I grabbed his arms and pulled him in with me.

“You prick,” I laughed at Joel as he turned off the tap and we stood there fully clothed and drenched.

“You're the prick bro,” Joel chuckled and shook his hair out like a dog at me. I wouldn't admit it, but that was the 'pick me up' I needed.

A flash of Leo's face when I kissed him entered my mind and made me shudder. Luckily Joel just seemed to think it was because I was cold because he threw a towel at me and it landed on my head. I ripped my wet clothes off and put the towel around myself, Joel did the same, and then we went back to the dorm laughing and joking around.

When we got back in people were murmuring and hissing about quietly.

“What's going on?” Joel asked as he walked over to Sye, running his hands through his wet hair. Sye was sitting cross legged on the end of George's bed where George and Tristan were cuddling.

“There's been an accident in the camp,” Sye replied. I went to my bed, frowning, and grabbed some pants and underwear to put on.

“What kind of accident?” I asked.

“No one knows for sure. It's all pretty hushed, but it has something to do with Leo,” Tristan explained. “I should probably go check in with my dad.” And then he left. I gulped.

Leo was hurt?

“What are they saying?” Joel asked curiously, and a little worried.

“I heard there was a lot of blood involved,” George said gloomily.