[028]

When my eyes fluttered open, the first thing I saw was Gerard, his fingers twisted painfully in the fabric of my shirt. "Frank — you gotta get up, we gotta go, come on," he hissed into my ear. Getting up really wasn't something I looked forward to, as my chest tightened and my sore abdomen throbbed when I curled forward. Impatiently, Gerard's hand clamped around my thin wrist, yanking me up unapologetically. I groaned, and he pulled me through the back door with far too much vigor for me to question him.

Down the street, our feet clapping loudly against the dark asphalt; I didn't even remember the sun going down. I couldn't see well, but I trusted Gerard enough to follow him without a word. We stopped running after what seemed like hours, the sharp pang in my stomach making it hard to breathe. My breaths came in short, painful bursts and my throat burned intensely.

"Where are we going? Why —"

"Away from here, anywhere but here," Gerard told me, his bright hair contrasting with the dark nighttime shadows. I reached for his hand, locking my fingers with his, a habit that had become comforting to me in the past weeks. I pulled him to a stop and took both his icy hands in my smaller ones, leaning up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss. I had no idea what was going on or where we were headed, but I couldn't forget that I loved kissing him.

"Hey," I mumbled against his soft lips, and he let out a quiet moan in response. "You're so tense...you know, I could probably help you relieve some of that stress..."

His eyes were dark but aware and I could tell he was contemplating what I'd said to him. "I — Frank, we don't have the time right now. We gotta go," Gerard sighed, his eyes darting around the dark street. "Come on." He pulled me by my wrist, his strides a hell of a lot longer than mine. My shoes slapped against the ground loudly as I let him drag me, my short legs working hard to keep up.

"God, Gerard, how much further?" I groaned, tired and horny, if I was being honest. Although the night was chilly, sweat dropped down my face and pooled above my upper lip.

[]

I didn't know how far we'd walked or why, but Gerard finally let me stop when we'd made it well out of the city limits, ducking into a dimly lit gas station. The ugly fluorescent lighting cast dark shadows under Gerard's eyes, giving him a sexy mysterious look.

I all but pushed him into the single-stall restroom, pinning his thin body against the tile wall. My lips attacked his pale neck, eliciting a moan and my nails dug into the cool strip of skin between the waistband of his jeans and the hem of his just-a-little-too-small tee. "Fuck, Frankie," Gerard mumbled, his fingertips pushing under my shirt and pulling it up slightly. I responded with a sharp bite to his collarbone, my lips vibrating with a low groan.

ok this sucks i know but the real question here is do you guys want smut or not,, because i am planning on attempting to wrap this fic up shortly because wow it's gotten long

all in favour of smut comment!!!

anyways thanks for everything guys gals and nonbinary pals